• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little OME help please!

Heres My Schtuff
P8060399.jpg

Your Schtuff is kinda small.

THere it is on all fours .. Looks WAY better now that i got brand new bfg all terrains on there (thats what i had but bald). and a nice bright yellow O.M.E. stabiliser

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/Outkastboss/
if your interested
Heres an album that shows the pics from when i put the lift on and some driveway poser flexing (to see how far it would go) and some from washita off road park here in Mo.

Also theres some pics of the old parts laying side by side with the o.m.e. parts so you can see the size difference.. if your planning on doing the lift yourself (i did) dont let the pics of the welder guy throwing sparks scare ya .. its his new toy and we cut the old leaves (for fun)

Last edited:
Loving that paint matched bumper!

I bought and installed the DPG 4 inch OME Hybrid lift in March 2010. I cannot recommend it enough. IMHO with the armor installed it is the best riding XJ I have been in. Dirk is great to deal with also.

picture.php

x2 on not using Doetch Teck shocks. Had them on my RE 3.5 super Flex kit and they were terrible! Changed to OME shocks, best change I ever made. Got to love OME stuff. JM

Thanks for posting. It looks to be a really nice setup. Everyone always gushes about the ride and quality of OME. I'm wondering more about the offroad ability. Do they flex any more or less than the other mainstream lifts, say RE? I also wonder why they don't use a full length coil up front.

My rig was very stable on the trail! It worked so good and felt like a different rig on the trail. Rode great on the way to the trail pulling my camper too.

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0089-1.jpg

Thanks for posting. It looks to be a really nice setup. Everyone always gushes about the ride and quality of OME. I'm wondering more about the offroad ability. Do they flex any more or less than the other mainstream lifts, say RE? I also wonder why they don't use a full length coil up front.

The coils are shorter because Australia's lift laws are very strict. There are only a handful of" big" jeeps there. I used OME coils for a V8 ZJ and got 3.5 or more inches of lift.

I bought and installed the DPG 4 inch OME Hybrid lift in March 2010. I cannot recommend it enough. IMHO with the armor installed it is the best riding XJ I have been in. Dirk is great to deal with also.

picture.php

Wish mine was that pretty! Nice rig dude! :cheers:

picture.php

Do you have any more pics around, I love the way thats set up. Not too big, not too small, its like how it should have come from the factory. I think this thread has convinced me to go w/ Dirk and the OME.

Back