• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A little help please.

DrMoab

NAXJA Forum User
So it looks like I'm going to take a stab at running for national VP. I think I've lost my flippin mind but that's pretty well known.

I'm trying to write up an about me thread and I'm having trouble remembering exactly when and where I was involved with both the chapter bod and the two years I was a national director.

Help me go back and put dates to things. IIRC the chapter timeline goes something like this....

2004 Jeff started the chapter.
2005-2007 I was the Pres
2008 Israel was the Pres
2009...I'm drawing a blank Steve? Josh? I can't remember.
2010 I was pres again
2011-2012 Derek ran things
2013 Israel took the reins.

Does this sound right? Am I missing anything? Or do I have any dates wrong? Also. Israel, since you have access to the BOD forum could you dig around and see when I was on the board as a director? I'm thinking either 06-07 or 08-09 but I'm honestly drawing a blank. I think there was a thread in the bod forum with a history somewhere but I don't have access.

Thanks in advance for any help guys

I'm not sure about the other dates, but I know you were pres. before me, I was pres. in '08 like you said, and Steve took over after me. I'll dig around in the National BOD forum tonight.

Oh. And yes, you have lost your flippin mind, but thank you for being willing to sacrifice for the club.

I'm not sure about the other dates, but I know you were pres. before me, I was pres. in '08 like you said, and Steve took over after me. I'll dig around in the National BOD forum tonight.

Oh. And yes, you have lost your flippin mind, but thank you for being willing to sacrifice for the club.

I found the election thread for the Director seat. It ended in April of 06 which is both way earlier than I thought and it must have been a special election. I just can't seem to find out when in the world it ended or how long the position was there for.

Back