• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a few pix

Danno

NAXJA Forum User
woody on Golden Crack
3Woody_on_Golden_Crack.jpg

Led on High Dive
3Led1.jpg

Stefanie also on High Dive
3Stefanie_1.jpg

Troy crossing the Crack
3Troy_1.jpg

Dan Riggs said:

Stefanie also on High Dive
3Stefanie_1.jpg

Kind of funny as it seems that only the people holding it down by the bumper keep it in the "rubber side down" position, yet she still makes time to stick her head out and flash a smile for the cam :D

Re: Re: a few pix

Kejtar said:
Kind of funny as it seems that only the people holding it down by the bumper keep it in the "rubber side down" position, yet she still makes time to stick her head out and flash a smile for the cam :D
maybe I'm missing something, but she has a long way to go before she goes over :confused:

Stefanie on High Dive

I asked her to stick her head out and pose...when you're that cute! ...and can drive THAT well..... It had a ways to go before rolling over. However i'm sure that it didn't feel quite that good in the cab. She has a coil suspension in the back and it tends to unload at high angles. Led also had the same type. It works really well in Colorado but Moab is very off camber with steep ledges. This makes four point coils a bit exciting.

Re: Re: Re: a few pix

brent said:
maybe I'm missing something, but she has a long way to go before she goes over :confused:

I know I know... I was just giving her a hard time for "posing" but I guess Danno put her up to it LOL :D

There is always time to stop and take a picture. I thought we would all figure that out from the picture on the back of this year’s T-shirts.:D

Jabeepa said:
There is always time to stop and take a picture. I thought we would all figure that out from the picture on the back of this year’s T-shirts.:D

Heh..... what ISN'T in the picture is everybody on top of the rim scrambling to pile on his liftgate to bring him back down!

I loaned him mine as

the boys I had with me ("sons of Danno") had hiked up to the rim to view the town and I needed somebody to drive mine back across the Crack. Poor Woody! That 50 feet was all he got to drive all week.:(

Back