• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ chassis CT

older pic of the rear bumper i have. disreguard the "maybe" as it would go with the jeep

5AFA9CA7-83F0-431B-9C7F-3782BF8263D9-2106-0000019D35C9F241_zps9af7063f.jpg

I made that bumper. Its been on everyone's truck. Its a whore. That was one of the first things I ever made!

Ill be beefing it up and reusing it if no one gets this from me and one of the big bearing kits from JCR for the swinger.
Welding another 2x4 box to it to bring it away from the hatch some and tie it in a little better.

That bumper didn't get around... It was mine before Adam got it. Can't remember who I bought it from though

You didn't buy it from Dave?

Ill be beefing it up and reusing it if no one gets this from me and one of the big bearing kits from JCR for the swinger.
Welding another 2x4 box to it to bring it away from the hatch some and tie it in a little better.

Yea, it's a little tight fitting on a new body.

Ok after doing a lot more work and 4 linking the rear...... I want to start over and get my 5.3 into a cleaner/nicer XJ.

No bumpers, stock 4.0/aw4/231 hack n tap. Winters fancy race car shifter. Clayton cross members and rear 4 link and ruff stuff frame stiffeners I just put in and that suuuuuuuuuuuucks to do. All 2x4 .25 wall rock rails put inplace of the rockers.

Everything minus axles for 2,000-1500 depending on some parts.

Clean title and what not, all the glass is there. Nothing is really wrong with it, I just want one that's cleaner and to trim and do fender work the way I want to now vs what I bought.

And yea I know it's a long shot.

Where did you guys go? I may have found an exact match in bone stock non-****ed up form so I can start over.

Pretty motivated to find a buyer for the jeep minus the axles/tires/bumpers.

Clayton x members front and rear set up for 4 link, ruff stuff stiffeners welded on, 2x4 .25 wall box sliders, 17 gal fuel cell in the back.

Hey sorry never saw your replies I'm interested in it for my little brother but I'm not the one financing it so I'm trying to figure out what he wants and what he can afford so if you find someone else by all means sell it

Back