• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 Cherokee sport

Unearthed

NAXJA Forum User
$3500, come pick it up. It is currently registered and inspected in NY. The jeep is parked in Fort Montgomery NY.

je6a2yge.jpg

a3e4emeq.jpg

-92,xxx miles
-Auto
-RE hack and tap for the transfer case to use the front drive shaft in the rear
-4.56 gears
-D30 open
-8.25 locked
-Dynomax exhaust
-Front and rear Logan's metal bumpers (the rear has a full 35" spare interco TrXus tire from my last set of tires)
-2 spidertrax wheel spacers
-4x35" Goodyear MT/R's with 90% tread.
-lift is rubicon express 4.5" coils, RE 3.5" leaves with the TeraFlex shackle, old man emu shocks all around, rubicon express extended braided steel brake lines, RE upper and lower control arms (the lowers have the super flex bushings), RE drop brackets (these made a huge improvement in ride quality)
-Sony head unit with jack for iPod hookup
-Panasonic? Speakers, I don't remember which kind of speakers they are in there, I just know that they are not stock and they sound a lot better.

Also I will throw in an extra set of rubicon express leaf springs 3.5" (only a couple thousand miles on these), rubicon express coils 3.5" (a little rusty), two rubicon express RE1660 track bars, a set of rubicon express control arms (the bolts are fused to the rubber, they will need new bushings), TeraFlex 1.5" coil spacers

These parts add up to a lot more than 3000. I just don't have the time for this anymore with me living in the city and I'd rather see the jeep/the parts on the jeep being used. I literally have not driven the jeep since January of last year (other than a couple of trips around the neighborhood to keep the battery fresh and to put new gas into it)

Does she have a lot of rust on the underside? I have almost the exact jeep. That's my only problem with it. Might be looking to change things up

A little bit. Right by the drain plug on the drivers side. Passenger side rocker has a hole in it, I was going to cut them out ad weld in some box, just didn't get around to it.

how does she run? Any known issues? Did you get flooded this week? Do you have any more pictures? How about dents, scratches etc

Runs good, the E-fan isnt working has never overheated on me. It has a couple of dents, nothing more than you would expect from a jeep thats been offroad a fair share of times.

I did not get flooded this week, there were a ton of trees down on my street in queens though. How did you fare?

oh, im in Georgia. we didn't get a drop. The cold front did come it with the storm, so our highs went from mid 70s to mid 50s. Im gonna take a look at the bank and get back to you. what kind of mpg do you get with those gears?

Back