• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 2wd 2 door 4.0 $1500

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
I'll just get the potentially upsetting news out of the way now..

This Jeep has 403k miles. That is not a typo - 403,000.

With that said the jeep will hold 50 pounds of oil pressure at idle, 60 while driving. No ticks, knocks, or any other sound with the motor, runs really nice. I have been driving it 50 miles a day averaging 20mpgs.
4.0, auto, AC, Cruise, Aftermarket CD and speakers, Fogs, small trailer hitch, really very nice interior. Brakes work good, trans shifts well, plenty of power. The original fender flares and roof rack are included just not on the jeep currently.

It has some rust bubbles started in the drivers rear rocker panel, but is not through. The hood, roof, and rear bumper need paint desperately(if you care to paint it), there must be a tear or something in the drivers seat back as its covered in duct tape. Oil pan gasket needs replaced - leaks a bit, but I did notice 1 or 2 of the pan bolts are completely missing, so that could have something to do with it.

The current wheels/tires that are on it the front MTR's are at roughly 50%, and the rears are shot. I have a different set of aluminum wheels and 31's I could swap out however those tires are all shot as well.
This is essentially a fire sale, I need $1500 bucks for it, and Id like to move it as soon as possible. I am absolutely firm on this price, however if you wish to bring your own wheels and tires and I keep mine, I will deduct $150 off the price. This is not a part out, and I am not accepting trades of any kind. Clear title.

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

Good lord thats a lot of miles! :eek: Very clean jeep for that many miles. Good luck with the sale!

The steering wheel is on the wrong side to have that many miles!

Clean looking jeep at a great price!

Oh, and to whom it may concern it does NOT have abs so it does have an 8.25. Being that it's 2wd it "should" have a factory limited slip - but I have not confirmed - just my assumption.

Corpin - some of the items included would be: A front axle of your choice, a different output shaft on trans, transfer case, linkage, front drive shaft, rear drive shaft, bezel deal for console, and shifting mechanism.

This is VERY tempting..

What would it take to swap in 4wd bits?

Everything bolts up. Get a 4wd trans, t-case, shifter with linkages, front axle and a few other odds and ends and you have a 4wd!

Oh, and to whom it may concern it does NOT have abs so it does have an 8.25. Being that it's 2wd it "should" have a factory limited slip - but I have not confirmed - just my assumption.

Do you happen to know the ratio of the rear axle? I am seriously considering this for my Diesel project my 4dr was going to be. Its going to be the logistics of getting it from IN to MN that are posing to be difficult.

Back