• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98 Sport, 4" lift, 31" tires $4800

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got around to fixing this great little XJ and now it's time for someone to enjoy it!

'98 Sport 4dr. Power Windows/Locks/Steering/Brakes. Cruise and A/C. Factory fog lights (They work too!) 138K miles/101k miles on replacement engine. Auto/231/stock 3:55 gears.

Lt gray cloth interior in incredible shape. No cuts, tears, nasty stains...... very clean!

Body is near perfect. Couple minor door dings. Zero rust - originally an Arizona vehicle.

What it's got:

4" lift consisting of Rusty's 3" front coils/Rear leafs with 4 degree shims. 1" coil spacer, 1.5" rear shackles. Fairly new front and rear shocks (fronts are Deutsch Tech, rears are Rancho 5000). Rubicon express fixed lower control arms (new), RE1600 Track bar, RE steering stabilizer, JKS Quicker Disconnects.

Factory front/t-case/gas skids, Rusty's front tow hook kit, Rear tow package.

8.25 29 spline rear axle with locker (uncertain of the manufacturer, but it's not noisy like a Detroit or Aussie EZ locker, probably a Powertrax No Slip.)

AJ's rock sliders (could use re-painted but in great shape)

Magna Flow muffler, recent catalytic converter.

Pioneer stereo, single CD, MP3, removeable face.

Set up for a CB (has antenna wire and antenna mount on driver's rear hatch area)

31/10.50/15 Wrangler Authority tires with a few thousand miles on 'em in great shape. 15x8 Soft 8 wheels. Includes a 31" MTR on a Soft 8 wheel as a spare.

Recent brakes.

Recent windshield.

New coolant, block and radiator flush.

A/C system was discharged during engine swap, will be re-charged 5/24.

Runs and drives great!

What it needs:

Detailing..... Previous owner rattle-canned the black plastics flat black and the paint is starting to come off in several places.

Front door panel arm rests: Glue has separated and material is loose.

Rock rails were not prepped when painted and they could use re-sanded and painted.

No vibrations noted after the lift install, but I will include a t-case drop kit that could be installed should you experience vibes.

Asking $4800 or best offer.

Last edited:
I'll be showing this to Heather to see what she is planning. I'll let ya know if she wants to get a look at it.

Ok, so I went to the DMV to get the title and vin inspection work done........

Won't get the Colorado title for "4-6 weeks, sent my mail."......... crap.

I'll post up when I have the title in hand. Can't sell it until then.

Back