• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 XJ Country w/extras

Joepoppa1

NAXJA Forum User
212k miles, engine was replaced at 209k. the donor motor had 115K on it when I put it in.
4.0L HO
AW4
NP242
1" Tcase lowering kit
D30HP
Chry. 8.25 27 Spline
Power windows
Power door locks
power mirrors
Tow hitch
off road lights (not wired but I have the kit)
dual front tow hooks that bolt to the unibody
trimmed front fenders, haven't rolled the rear yet.
tan cloth interior. Its kinda dirty but a shampooing will have it looking like new. the cloth on the headliner is gone but the liner is still there.
3.5" Rustys off road lift with full spring pack in the rear
2" spacers up front to level it out.
JKS discos
TNT unibody frame stiffeners
30" bfg mud terrains. The fronts are well worn, but the rear are only 8 months old.
ZJ grand cherokee lower control arms
I have some other parts I wanted to put on, but I no longer have the drive to.
I have a V8 ZJ tierod,
another stock trackbar to replace the cracked mount (which is welded)
Mike Green LCA skids,
stock tire carrier,
and 4 sets of stock lower control arms.
I put in a new water pump when I did the swap along with a new thermostat. It has a new electric aux fan, remote oil filter kit, relocating the filter behind the front bumper. I have hood spacers to help keep the engine bay cooler, but I do have the stock bolts to return it to stock.
The paint is faded on the hood and the roof.
steering box has a slight leak, and I can't seem to track down the cause of the shimmy in the front.
I have the fender flares that I will give you if you want to try and put them back on.
It is a VERY capabple rig for what it is, and it has been a good daily driver, he just needs a bit more TLC than what I want to give him right now.
I need to focus on home repairs and other things in life and do not have the money or the time to maintain the Jeep hobby.
Here are a few pics. I can get you more if you’d like. I need to get rid of him fast so I am pricing him pretty low, $2000 OBO. This is a decent rig for the price.
I have the clear title in hand
Call Aaron @ 972-877-0862 if you have any questions.
Thanks.
garage_vehicle-109-12422389342.jpg

garage_vehicle-109-12422389343.jpg

garage_vehicle-109-12422389344.jpg

garage_vehicle-109-12423230881.jpg

garage_vehicle-109-12427121252.jpg

garage_vehicle-109-12427128141.jpg

I want it... but no money for it, sorry. That is one hell of a deal.

Back