• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

91 XJ For parts

sonnysl118

NAXJA Forum User
So I an looking to consolidate due to a baby on the way so I have to part with my XJ project for now.

A brief background:
It was my daily driver and weekend rig until somewhere around 2010. Since then its been sitting in a field at a friends and no longer runs do to sitting to long and critters getting into it. It has the stock 4.0 with some headers on it I'm pretty sure it will need to be rebuilt, it was running strong before I put it out to pasture though I also have some rock rails and a roof rack for it. It is currently located in the Menifee area

I will post some pics and better details when I get back home, for now I wanted to see if anybody would be interested.
I really don't want to have to take it to a junk yard.
Thanks,
Sonny

Thanks for the interest and advice, I will update this post with pics, prices and more info when I get back to Ca.
I should be back around 11 Aug.
Thanks,
Sonny

Hey guys,
Sorry for the late reply. I just got back in town.
So here are some current pics, the rails and roof rack are here with me in San Diego and the vehicle is in Sun city.

Use Photo bucket to have them host pic's. Use the IMG (copy and paste) on your thread. If i can do it i would think anybody could.(I'm a OLD Person) ;)

if you tell us the year and if its an auto or manual, we can tell you the trans..

IT'S A 91 with an auto trans and 431 transfer case if I remember correctly.
Sorry for the late reply, my alerts aren't coining through.

You need more info so folks know what you have. 2 door or 4 door? Never mind i'll give $100. 00 for it if i can get proof thats it is a 91 2 door. That means i will need a pic of it. Does it have stock seats? How is the carpet and color would be nice to know too. Head liner?Most important thing, Radio? Stock or after market?
You have keys to car and paper work(pink slip)?

Thank You

Back