• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 for sale

luvdaxj

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my junk. I hate to do it, but I don't see me fixing it up anytime soon and I could use the cash. I'll try to tell you all the good and the bad but I may miss something as there is quite a bit.

The Bad:
*Not registered.
*The battery is dead but it will jump and charge.
*It runs but leaks from every area that contains fluid.
*Bad death wobble, bring a trailer.
*Wiring nightmare(fuel pump and headlights are on a switch, speedo and gas gauge do not work)
*Body panels are not the straightest.
*Windshield is cracked.
*Interior is not the greatest.
*31" mud terrains are close to bald.
*Left front window needs a new regulator.

The Good:
*3.5" Super Flex lift with leaf packs.
*1.5" Teraflex extended greasable shackles and coil spacers.
*NP231 T-Case with HD output.(I bought the T-Case with HD ouput, I have yet to install it, so you get a spare T-Case)
*Dana 30 has a Lock-rite installed
*Dana 35 has a E-Z locker installed. I have spare shafts.
*Currie HD steering.
*AJ's Super Rails.
*Home built front bumper.
*Brett's AW Shifter
*Old school Yakima snowboard rack
*Rock-It air tube with K&N air filter.
*Old school Con-Fer looking rack.
*Removable doors.
*fenders were cut out.
*Optima Red Top

I think that pretty much sums it up, when I get home I can upload pics.

Just to make it clear I WILL NOT PART IT OUT. I don't have the time to pull parts.

$1,200 obo.

pm sent

hey wanna part it out? and if so how much would be shipping be on the left headlight to 958.....im just pulling your leg, but i bet you got pissed real quick. haha. and no im not looking for a headlight people so dont offer me any.

see ya in the morning man

no. I don't believe it.

I want it just so when you are ready to have one again you can buy it back!

Eh, the deeds been done. I have a kid on the way and could use the cash.
It was my first vehicle, had it for 9 years. Put over 100k miles on it. It was hard to let it go, but for the past 2 years it hasn't really moved.
If there's good news, Ashley is already encouraging me to get another one soon. I won't be out of the 4 wheeling scene for long.

Good luck with the parts Jon, it was good meeting you.

it was good meeting you too jeremy!
the seirra chapter will put the jeep to good use, especially the more broke part of it!

Back