• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 cherokee with 87 vette motor for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon guys, for 5grand you start with a already one of a kind rig with all the beef for biggers tires and you have the v8 and big axles to handle em. Instead of adding money to your existing jeep buy mine and already be ahead of the pack.

Do you have more pictures? Like suspension, interior, motor mounts? Any idea what kind of motor mounts are there?
What's you zip code? I couldn't find the location on the Mapquest. I'm from NJ but the distance doesn't scare me. I bought one of my XJ's in Minnesota and my Ram pick up truck in Chicago. :) Now I have to figure out if I want another XJ.

Would you take $1200? I'll fly out and buy it for that, I just need to know first because that's all I can afford

OK guys...this thread is for the advertisement of a vehicle for sale, please keep it on topic and address any questions to the original poster. If there are any more reports to me or any other moderator pertaining to this thread, insults, profanity or just plain off topic blabber...it will be deleted! Now you all get a long and play nice :D

just the one in that list of links is the only interior pic i have. There is very minor rust on the back lower left quarter panel near the rear bumper. People that have looked at my jeep didnt notice it till i pointed it out.

Heck of a price for a classy modified XJ.

Probably more of a small trail rig vehicle but man I bet it's smooth and that power makes it nice to drive to work! :)

thanks, i dont know why i still own it for this price. I see other modified maybe they have bigger tires and a lift but you cant beat a v8 and very stout axles. You can take this jeep to the next level.

I don't understand why you still have it either.That is one bad ass cherokee.I'm shopping for a new cherokee right now but only have $3500 to spend. Believe me bud if I had $5000 I would be all over it.I've been a fan of your rig since I saw the first video on youtube.Good luck to ya hope you get her gone.If not I got $3500 for ya.

well 3 people have looked at it and still no green. But all three werent true jeep enthuisiast. Its getting old, people say well um selling this, or bla bla. 5grand for this badass of a jeep, thats all i want, hell you could rip the jeep apart and make double that.

how much did it sell for? I bet 3 grand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back