• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

89 cherokee with 87 corvette motor forsale

projectTK

NAXJA Forum User
jeep001.jpg

Picture001.jpg

jeep003.jpg

89 jeep cherokee (5year old paint job)
87 l98 vette motor roughly 90,000miles
$20g invested (dont believe me i have 90% of the reciepts)
Originally from california
currie dana 60 rear end $3,000+
dana 44 front currie $3,000+
nv4500 5spd trans
np231 tc (recently rebuilt bearings and inspected)
3.5 tomken lift
custom exhaust and headers
open cone filter
ron davis aluminum rad (400$)
15% tint all around
31inch tires on 15inch black rims (currently on jeep)
16inch chrome 31inch tires (come with jeep)
box of accesories and badges and custom made ac hoses made for this setup (never installed/ ac is on motor)
much more stuff everything is modified.
Interior is stock with in dash cd player

one of a kind jeep, i won best cherokee award at jeep and truckfest in canton ohio.
I am moving to tennesse and would like to sell before i go.

Asking $5,000 firm NO TRADES

pm me if interested im located in northwest ohio

Last edited:
Wow, cant believe your selling it. I remember when the pick and video started posting on this. Awsome jeep for a great price. This should go fast, to bad I don't have the money to take it off your hands right now:bawl:
Good luck with the sale

A: become a member
B: Wrong section.

yep it gotta go. I hope it goes quick. It was a lot of fun and good times. Spread the word!

A. i am a member

albandit i cant post on forsale section for some reason my account doesnt have access to it so i put it here to get big views.

yep it gotta go. I hope it goes quick. It was a lot of fun and good times. Spread the word!

A. i am a member

albandit i cant post on forsale section for some reason my account doesnt have access to it so i put it here to get big views.

Because you're not a member.

Just because you want "big views" does not justify intentionally breaking forum rules.

k let the moderators know to put it in the forsale section since this forum wont let me post in there. Thanks

Once again you're not a member.

k gotcha. Well if i get somebody to look at it and sell then um golden dont care if um a member

Gotcha so you'll gladly break rules to get your way.

you guys are all captain obvious today!! to bad none of you live near me you would probably be wanting this jeep instead of ranking about breaking rules.

Back