• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

88,94 parts in Chicagoland area Illinois

4x4forlife

NAXJA Forum User
i have random parts from above stated

88-dana 35- $75
87-front 30- $100
94 set of seat belts-$30-shipped
94 gauge cluster-124??? miles- $40-shipped
94 stock leafs and coils

all are make offer items

i live in warrenville but travel often to lodi WI, and iowa city to visit brother.

i live in Iowa city and may be interested in a good axle to swap in my locker,carrier and shafts. let me know the condition, and or P M me if you can, Scott

scott which axle?? the dana 35 was taken out of my running 88. i swapped in a 87 dana 44 in its place. before i got the 44 my buddie ground down and painted the axle black. it has stock 3.55 gears in it. it does need the brakes rebuilt on it though.

I do not have pics of the gauge cluster.

i droped my digi out of the bed of my truck and broke it. i will try and borrow my buddies to get pics of everythin

heck, if you can bring it with you to ia. city sometime and it is in useable condition i'll take it(d-35) might even be intersted in the 30. i need to get my front checked. for some reason i keep losing the preload in the pinion.(d-30)

heck, if you can bring it with you to ia. city sometime and it is in useable condition i'll take it(d-35) might even be intersted in the 30. i need to get my front checked. for some reason i keep losing the preload in the pinion.(d-30) hey do you know if all my parts from my 87 d-35 will swap over(should have asked that first i guess..)

i may be coming out there this weekend or next i have not decided. hopefully soon though.... im unsure of that... id do a search and if you cant find anything then just ask in the forums. let me know

ill give ya 50 bucks for the shafts out of the d30

i found out the parts should swap right over (d-35),so let me know when you are over this way and we can hook up for the sale. i also would like to know about the d-30, if it is a non disconnect hp 30, i may be interested, unless someone else wants it who was interested ahead of me. you can e-mail me at [email protected]., for info you need from me, Scott.

Back