• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts galore-Featured Item:97-01 rear air deflector

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Alright the following items are up for sale because I'm sick of looking at them. Please pm me if interested. Prices are OBO.

(2) Windshield Washer Reservoirs-Renix style that bolts to the inner fender-$15 shipped/ea.

Passenger Seat Belt Latch-Gray-(88-94 GM style)-$15 shipped

Set of Gray Grab Handles with caps-(84-01)-$15 shipped

Renix 02 Sensor-used roughly 10,000 miles-Bosch aftermarket-$15 shipped

Aftermarket Borg Warner GM style MAP sensor-$15 shipped

Dash switches to the left and right of steering wheel-(84-96)-$10 shipped

Belt Tensioner Knuckle-(87-95)-NEW in Bag-$10 shipped

Radio Tray-(84-96)-$10 shipped

AW4 Shift Bezel-(84-96)-$15 shipped

AW4 Shift Bezel-(97-01)-$20 shipped

LH Marker Lamp and Bezel-(84-96)-$10 shipped

RH Marker Lamp BEZEL ONLY-$5 shipped

Wiper Delay Module-(not sure what years, came out of 90)-$10 shipped

Cigarette Lighter with Light-(84-96)-$10 shipped

Fuel Rail with Injectors-(96-01)-$20 shipped

3 out of 4 Interior Door Handles-(Base)(84-96)-$15 shipped/set

(3) Clocks-(84-96)-$10 shipped/ea.

Grand Cherokee A/T shift handle-$10 shipped

(2) Chrome Door Handles-$10 shipped/ea

NP-231 Shift Bezel-(84-96)-$7 shipped

Horn Button-Gray-(84-94)-$10 shipped

Rear Air Deflector-(97-01)-$40 shipped

Electric Fan-(84-94)-$30 shipped

Black Grille and Headlamp Bezels-(84-90)-$25 shipped grille/$10 shipped per bezel

Renix Throttle Body-has one tapped out hole for TPS-works fine-$20 shipped

Renix EGR Valve-has around 10k miles on it-newer dealer unit-
$20 shipped

Renix intake tube-$10 shipped

Renix CCV portion-bought last year used for short time-Airbox half-$15 shipped

I do have some other parts as well since I've now gutted about 3 Jeeps so let me know if there's something specific you need, I may have it.
Thanks,
Collin

Stuntman Mot said:
i am looking for a crank position sensor 4.0 automatic, for a 95, i am pretty sure anything from 91+ should work
You have pm.

Pics of:

Black Grille and Headlamp Bezels-(84-90)-$25 shipped grille/$10 shipped per bezel

Thank you!

-Andrew

bizkit642 said:
Pics of:

Thank you!

-Andrew
Andrew,
I will have pictures of those up tomorrow, thanks for your interest.
-Collin

MT Mike said:
PM returned...

Andrew...pics will go up ASAP of the grille and stuff, today got hectic for me, sorry about that.

I have a sale pending on the following items...

02 Sensor
EGR Valve
(1) Washer Fluid Reservoir
ZJ shift handle
Renix intake flex tube
Renix CCV Portion

Everything else is for sure still up...I will update when these items either sell or if something would fall through. Thanks again to everyone for looking through this stuff.
-Collin

"LH Marker Lamp and Bezel-(84-96)-$10 shipped"

Is this the amber side marker and the headlight door part that surrounds the turn signal, head light, and side marker? If so I want them.

These are what I need
1925871.jpg

3de8_1.JPG

shelbyluvv said:
"LH Marker Lamp and Bezel-(84-96)-$10 shipped"

Is this the amber side marker and the headlight door part that surrounds the turn signal, head light, and side marker? If so I want them.

These are what I need
1925871.jpg

3de8_1.JPG
I do have that marker lamp and I was going to include the very small bezel that goes around that. I also have the headlight bezel (the picture you showed) there. For $20 I'll ship the headlight bezel and light to you, but I've got to see if Andrew wanted the bezel first. I'm going to get pictures up shortly, but shelbyluvv the marker light is yours for sure.

LMK, I need the passenger seat belt buckle too. I will send you $30 shipped for all 3 parts. I have PAYPAL waiting.

The headlight bezels, grille, the marker light and it's bezel, and the shifter bezel.
GrilleandBezels.jpg

The 97+ rear air deflector...
RearAirDeflector.jpg

Andrew please let me know if you want the grille and bezels, if not, they'll all go to Shelbyluvv, but you did ask about them first and therefore have first dibs. I should mention that they probably need to be repainted but there is no damage. Shelbyluvv, the latch and light are yours for sure. I'm going to be out of town this weekend but will probably have internet access off and on, I'll try to check back as often as possible. Thanks guys.

The following are gone...
EGR Valve
02 Sensor
(1) Washer Reservoir
ZJ shift handle
Renix Air Tube
Renix CCV portion

Thanks to everyone.

That is an early style grill and headlight doors. They will not work on my 94 header panel.

shelbyluvv said:
That is an early style grill and headlight doors. They will not work on my 94 header panel.
Ooops sorry on the typo you are looking for a 91-96 bezel, I should've realized that. However, the light will work for you, I'll email you my Paypal so you can shoot me the $25.

I'll just paint mine black.

But I will take the shift bezel, PM me paypal info.

-Andrew

Back