• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 SHORT BOX 4.0L Comanche 4X4 for sale Tacoma area.

oldmopars

NAXJA Forum User
Ever wanted a short box 4.0L 4X4 Comanche?
For Sale-87 Comanche 4X4 SHORT BOX 4.0L 6cyl Auto.
This is a very unusual truck. There was not a short box 4.0L from the factory, so I had to make this one.
It has the following: 6cyl 4.0L engine, AW-4 Auto trans, 242 T-Case, Dana 35 rear and Dana 30 front. All except the axles are from a 89 Comanche.
The interior was also completely changed. It has the complete 89 Laredo interior. Power Bucket seats, Power windows, Power locks, tilt wheel, leather wrapped wheel, center console and other goodies.
Its sitting on 235-75-15 BFGs with Factory Laredo Alloys.
I also transferred the chrome grill, bumper, door handles and fog lights.
This truck currently runs and drives great, but is still needing a few things I just have not had the time to finish. Several of the interior trim parts are still blue, the rest of the interior is grey. They just need to be painted. The shoulder harness seat belts are also blue still. The A/C needs to be recharged or converted for on-board air.
It also does not have a headliner at this time, however, I do have one from the donor XJ and it includes a factory sunroof. Also included for free is a replacement front window, 3in lift springs and 1 shackels, and some other extra parts.
I will also include with this truck 4 31x10.50 15s for an extra $150(mounted on stock rims)
The truck is located in Roy WA. South of Tacoma. Please call me at (360)400-0935 if you are at all interested in this great truck. I am asking $2500.
Pictures can be seen here:
1. http://www.geocities.com/solomon_scott/Ppages/main4sale.htm

"This is a very unusual truck. There was not a short box 4.0L from the factory, so I had to make this one."

SPOBI I have a shortbox 87 4.0 2wd 5 speed sporttruck, and I have laid eyes and sat in a SWB 4x4 Eliminator shortbox with buckets and a console Factory 4.0, AW4, 231.

Back