• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 common problems

On the price front. Did you point out the fact that it is old enough to vote. The thing qualifies for Antique tags in several states. Either one of them sound like a worthy project but the price for the first one is somewhat elevated. I would say it might be worth a yard and a half but that would be my top price for it.
On the D44 front. They tend to leak a little over the years, but the concern is that the axle tube may be loose. Once you own it have the rear tubes welded into the third member and it will outlast you. Make double sure it is parallel to the non leaking side before welding it. Weld both sides and you are good to go.

Yea I was kinda disappionted when I found out it had no wood grain, now It's blue/silver with a tan interior. I've always liked the look of the waggys. I left him with an offer but he had just put if up so we'll see, although I'm not exactly sure I need the parts jeep with 325k and a wood bumper. I think some of the vibes would disappear with the new rubber the one on it were badly cupped.

Back