• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

87 Comanche-4x4-4.0-auto-Indiana-$750

BigDawgz

NAXJA Forum User
$750 United States Dollars....Firm

Located in 47374...Richmond Indiana...

my email is [email protected] and cell is 765 967 4008

1987 Jeep Comanche...4x4...Longbed...4.0 liter...auto...np231...runs good...drives ...4x4 works...will need an eventual left front axle joint...not too bad yet but I heard it squeakin/rattling... It's sat for awhile...so the tranny shifts out too early....sticky solenoids probably but not sure. I just manually shifted the automatic and it made a 16 mile trip to my dad's recently.

AW4
NP231
D30
D35
31''x10.50''x15'' MudKings on Wrangler type steel wheels...some weatherchecking but all hold air and has usable tread left.

Gas tank drips if you fill it past a certain level...not sure what or where...could be a hose/fitting or the tank...haven't ever even looked at it cause it never leaks cause there's usually only 5 gallons or so in it.

The rearend has already been set up Spring Over...so all that's needed to lift it is front coils to match out the back. It does have 1 leaf in one of the packs that's broken...can't remember which side though.

Will need some patchwork on the floors...rocker panels...and the usual above the bedsides.

Has decent homemade tube bumpers....Factory...LWB Rollbar....interior needs a good cleaning...I've got the instrument cluster apart right now and it comes with a factory tach cluster .....Drivers door window is broken and the rear slider has had one of the panes replaced with plexiglass.

I have a clear Indiana Title for it too.....

You can see where I started the Krylon Camo Ultra Flate Olive Drab Green and Krylon Camo Ultra Flat Black military type paint job...it would look pretty cool finished out like that...and you can get all the paint at wal mart or pretty much anywhere that sells the Krylon Camo line of Ultra Flat paints.

Thanks
Aron

$750 United States Dollars.....Firm

newestmjpic1.jpg

newestmjpic3.jpg

newestmjpic4.jpg

newestmjpic5.jpg

newestmjpic6.jpg

newestmjpic7.jpg

newestmjpic8.jpg

newestmjpic9.jpg

newestmjpic10.jpg

newestmjpic11.jpg

newestmjpic13.jpg

newestmjpic14.jpg

Ahhh! damn it i just spent 500 bucks on parts for my Jeep! I want a Comanche with a 97+ clip on it that would be a good start!

I'd keep it and finish it...but it always seems to get pushed to the back burner...I've had another Comanche and 2 other Cherokees and 2 Samurai's that I've played around with and done stuff too and sold since I got this one.....and now I'm workin on yet another Samurai.

Just don't really have the time to fix up more than one at a time anymore. If I still had a big garage I'd imagine this one would be in the middle of gettin finished up...or close to done.

Won't happen...it'll sit in my yard and rot before I sell it for less...I'm already losin money on it now...LOL

Plus...I just put it on about 10-15 cities and different locales on craigslist....I'm already gettin responses so hopefully it'll go pretty quick.

Last edited:
Back