• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6th Annual Thanksgiving Run

i plan on stacking the floor of the sleeper with fresh 2x2s. blaze on!

Bronze.

Have you got the inside all the way done yet? You've done such a killer job on it, I wish I had those mad skillz. I'm hoping to make this trip so I can see it in person. Before I bought the motorhome I was thinking of some ideas for building a trailer like yours just a little smaller a little higher of the ground with some 31" mt's a small generator, room for tools maybe an on board welder and compressor.

BoringDave

Sent from my butt since that's what I talk out of most the time!

Have you got the inside all the way done yet? You've done such a killer job on it, I wish I had those mad skillz. I'm hoping to make this trip so I can see it in person. Before I bought the motorhome I was thinking of some ideas for building a trailer like yours just a little smaller a little higher of the ground with some 31" mt's a small generator, room for tools maybe an on board welder and compressor.

BoringDave

Sent from my butt since that's what I talk out of most the time!

inside still just beds, fan, and lights. ill do the cabs after i stop changeing my mind. ill send you some pic's of the latest. were currently doing a "teardrop" off of a harbor freight frame.

Bronze.

this mean i gotta drag your asses outta the snow again with the "front leafs"? hahaha

Cool. I know this is an XJ site but you guys seem to have the best follow through on your Wheelin trips, so i figured i'd join up.

Boring dave Drives a Honda Wrangler, and i have a ZJ.. not all of us Wheel XJ's..

I have one in the driveway.. so does he, we dont wheel them tho.

is anyone planning on being at horse camp thursday night again this year?

Back