• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6.0 LS Swap

Not sure if you realize it, but you are making excellent time on this swap.

She'll be happy when the XJ has 360 ft-lbs on tap. Just keep reminding her of all awesome noise it'll make! And burnouts!
Oddly, this hasn't worked in my relationship - but I'm sure it will for you.

The GM harness is almost done. I just have to extend the trunk of harness to the PCM. I tucked the harnesses under the fuel rails to hide them the best I could.

Well, it was a very productive day. I was able to finish the GM harness, mate the trans, and install the engine and trans for the last time.

Looks awesome. Have a question, how do you like the HF floor jack? I am looking to get one.

This thread is boner inducing

Thanks, is it a 1.5 ton?

This thread is boner inducing

Absolutely! I hope it sounds something like the one Tyler(team Willys) built. That thing made my pants tight! :D

By the way. The 4L80E fit with no problems. No mods to the Jeep at all. I have over 1/2" of clearance between the bell housing and the trans tunnel. The only mod is the 4L80E has a bracket on the driver side of the bell housing that had to be trimmed and the stock cooler lines stick out too far. I didn't plan on using them anyway. Im going to run braided line for the trans cooler lines.

Absolutely! I hope it sounds something like the one Tyler(team Willys) built. That thing made my pants tight! :D

I'm still up in the air on a muffler. I know I'm going to run 3" and have it turndown before the axle. I've had Flow Masters and don't think thats what I want on this one. I don't want it to resonate in the cab. Right now I think I'm going to try a Magna Flow. Any suggestion?

looks great! definitely go with a full tailpipe, it sounds like ass dumped before the axle.

magnaflow, dynomax ultraflow, or aero turbine

Back