• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

My jeeps coming along quite nicely. It should look quite a bit different from the last time anyone saw it.

my list grew a little this weekend.

My list grew Too-

I may have to limit this to a Day Trip, or two. I totally vegged, my Daughters Birthday is the 27th. Last year I pawned her off on her monther, thats not happening this year. So.. either I will bring her.. or work something out.. Maybe come out for Friday night and saturday run... Not sure..

My list grew Too-

I ordered new UCA bushings and a replacement shock I should have those friday. I just need to get my other UCA bracket welded on and install the arm on the other side. Then I get to work on cross over steering party1:

Damn I need to get to work on my jeep. Knowing me, I'll be wrenching on it until the second before I have to leave. Its going to be a long drive to TSF in my unproven, untested, and thrown together XJ.

So are kids gunna be there. was thinking the boys would have fun. They are 11 and 5. Is it cool if we have a few drinks after the wheelings done. Wife is worried she will be the only one are any other gals gunna be there.

So are kids gunna be there. was thinking the boys would have fun. They are 11 and 5. Is it cool if we have a few drinks after the wheelings done. Wife is worried she will be the only one are any other gals gunna be there.

Absolutely, Whats a few???

My wife will be there as well so she wont be alone.

my wife went last year.. we ended up leaving a day early and on the way home her exact words were "i like this hobby, but I'm out!"

IIRC.. the first night last year it was like 28*

for my birthday.. she bought me a backpackers tent..:laugh:

Very cool.

This was our pile at the end of the weekend last year.

cans.jpg

judging by the picture, Dustin drank 5? beers in 3 days and the rest of you probably drank 5 times that?

Dustin was not of age yet IIRC..
The main part of that came from our NWC finest. Darren and ben.. a few others Casually drank..

Dustin was not of age yet IIRC..
The main part of that came from our NWC finest. Darren and ben.. a few others Casually drank..

Lol. We were thirsty!

Back