• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

5th annual TSF Thanksgiving run

I can't make it down ahead of time but I would be willing to pickup on the way down. I'll devote any spare space in my rig to hauling wood.

Is there space enough for a 28' motor home where you guys camp? I also have some wood that needs to be used up I can bring.

Dave

I should be able to make it! I'm still only at 3.5" on 30" tires, is there going to be a mid-sized group? lol I did install quite a bit of armor though since the Noobfest run and I'd love to test it out!

Custom bumper---Check
Rocker Replacement/Slider---Check
Skids---Check
Tiny Tires----Check

I should be able to make it! I'm still only at 3.5" on 30" tires, is there going to be a mid-sized group? lol I did install quite a bit of armor though since the Noobfest run and I'd love to test it out!

Custom bumper---Check
Rocker Replacement/Slider---Check
Skids---Check
Tiny Tires----Check

You'll be fine. The first two years I was on 30's myself, so I know all about the tiny tire syndrome.

As long as you have front and rear tow points, you'll be good to go.

You'll be fine. The first two years I was on 30's myself, so I know all about the tiny tire syndrome.

As long as you have front and rear tow points, you'll be good to go.

Yeah, I have 4 points up from and one in the back. I can't wait though, I'm already looking forward to it. I'm in the middle of changing out my head gasket and valve seals but after that I should be good to go:farmer:

Silence must mean a big fat NO! So is there another camp ground that's within walking or a short drive away?

Dave

Last edited:
Silence must mean a big fat NO! So is there another camp ground that's within walking or a short drive away?

Dave

if we end up at lyda, there is plenty of room. if we end up at horse camp, there is not. it is a very small loop. However, you might be able to put it outside the entrance ? or... Lyda is only about a 5 minute run in the jeep.

Started getting wood from work

ef3a75b6.jpg

This is 6 pallets so far

after putting things together for the evans run, i have a stack of camping gear just chillin on my back deck waiting for the turkey run.

I cant wait.. hope we have snow!

Back