• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2011

won't make it this year...ill be in Petaluma/Tamales Bay :)

mud sucks!

So...

Is anyone interested in camping? A buddy and I are planning on camping there for sat night. Although if it starts raining before we setup... we may decide not to.

Will be staying in SJ area off 85/blossom hill tonite. Anyone in the area, what time you leaving in AM and want to caravan?

I'm meeting up with my friend near the Capital Drive in... leaving my place by about 9:15... which should put me there about 9:50. The goal was to show up around 11:00-11:15.

The BBQ thing is tough. Most people want to eat what they want when they want it.

I warm up food on my manifold. About 2 hours of driving will cook anything perfectly. Its nice to have warm food on a cold day. I'll have hot dogs going for me and the kid.

X2 not to mention all the rain we are having.

Jon and I are going to rally and try to get this D44 under my jeep for tomorrow.

You'll all know how it went tomorrow....

heading over to joshs place in a few mins to get that axle in ...

i got both of the broken transfer case shifter cables in today on ups & installed them tonight. also fabbed up a quickie front bumper & tow point "just in case" i get stuck doing something dumb. should be rolling into HH with the_weirdo around 10:00.

i got both of the broken transfer case shifter cables in today on ups & installed them tonight. also fabbed up a quickie front bumper & tow point "just in case" i get stuck doing something dumb. should be rolling into HH with the_weirdo around 10:00.

Tim's slightly incorrect...we'll be cruising into HH by about 10:30-10:45. Tim's an ex drag racer so he always cuts the drive time in half. Its not his fault - he isn't aware that there are brake pedals in vehicles. He treats the gas pedal like an "on-off" switch.

For those of you who want to caravan down from San Jose. We're meeting at the Holiday Inn in San Jose located at Bernal (also known as Silicon Valley Blvd) and Highway 101 / Highway 85 at 9:15AM. We're leaving at 9:30AM to get to Hollister by 10:30.

My cell phone is four-zero-8-four-nine-seven-6-7-eight-8.

Josh

I take it no D44 "easy swap" then? I'll keep that in mind when I save some money to do mine. Until then, I'm on stock junk that I have to try not to break for a while.

I thought breaking it and fixing it was where all the fun lies? I know I spend more time working on the jeep than crawling.

wheeling was great today!
it was nice meeting aaron and im stoked about the awesome videos that he took and pics too.
i hope you guys had fun in hollister

kelly your rig wheels real good i like!
i cant wait to see the pics and videos.
i had some slight vibes coming home,but nothing major. gonna grease and tighten things and see where that gets me.

Hollister Hills had a great turn out!!!
TFT2011_0154.jpg

As always great job putting this together Bryan C. 4th year running it!!
TFT2011_0202.jpg

Air'in down:
TFT2011_0158.jpg

Big Dog:
TFT2011_0159.jpg

I did some work to that rig back in the day, still love that ride:
TFT2011_0161.jpg

Great to see some great old friends:
TFT2011_0165.jpg

Back