• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th Annual Sierra Chapter Holiday Toy Drive, November 19th, 2011

If I can get the day off I will defianatly go if not then maybe some one from the Fresno area can take a load of toys up there for me.

If I can get the day off I will defianatly go if not then maybe some one from the Fresno area can take a load of toys up there for me.

I might be going...If I do, I'll take my truck, so I'll have the room. I'll keep you posted.

Is anyone going to Hollister or Pairie City in the next few weeks?

Caould you print out a copy of the flyer and post it up at the parks?

Maybe someone lives close by and can help out?

I doubt I will make it to either place before the toy run date.

Can we plan a bbq? I can help bbq, as I wont be showing up with a rig. I would like to know if anyone else would be interested. Something simple like hot dogs is probably best. Its quick and easy.....just like............nvrmind, I was gonna make a joke about my neighbors sister. Anyways, I dont have a bbq I could bring, but I can help fund the bbq.

You need a banner for this year?

NAXJA_ToyDrive2011.jpg
I just realized what vehicle is in this! Thats a good one!

Last edited:
Can we plan a bbq? I can help bbq, as I wont be showing up with a rig. I would like to know if anyone else would be interested. Something simple like hot dogs is probably best. Its quick and easy.....just like............nvrmind, I was gonna make a joke about my neighbors sister. Anyways, I dont have a bbq I could bring, but I can help fund the bbq.

We've done this in the past, but most people choose to bring their own food and just eat along the way during the day so we don't plan anything official for lunch.

im going to try to be at PC as long as i get the tranny shifting normal again.
going to splice into the TCU lines and add a switch for tHe TC and another to control the tcu on/off.

Back