• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 inch Trailmaster front springs rear AAL

RNMedic

NAXJA Member #659
Okay got some 4 inch lift trailmaster front springs, 75 bucks OBO, rear 2inch(I think) add-a-leafs 30 bucks. I think. and front shocks 25 bucks , bought the whole shebang to get the drop brackets. all plus shipping from 45426/45309 OBO. John

. . .did you really just say that???
Okay got some 4 inch lift trailmaster front springs, 75 bucks OBO, rear 2inch(I think) add-a-leafs 30 bucks. I think. and front shocks 25 bucks , bought the whole shebang to get the drop brackets. all plus shipping from 45426/45309 OBO. John

Yeah muddin jeeper, i think he understands. Unlike you, I was just clarifying before I payed the man. I like to get what i need, not end up with something I can't use. Your comment was very unappreciated, as i can read and sometimes people can just list everything they want to sell without defining specifics of each item.

If you would have read, you would see he has 4" fronts a 2"aal and some shocks. If you can measure shit through the intraweb then you da' man.
I hate a smarta$$ on the web who has nothing better to do than offer useless information in a post in which he has no interest in. Are you buying something, doesnt appear so, move on.

Thanks RNMEDIC

whatever man, turn down the hate and relax...i was looking at the aal's. your question just looked funny...i just figured that 4" front springs 2" aal (assumed with 2" block/shackle) would have shocks for 4" lift...

RNMedic sorry to shit on your thread:D

Last edited:
It's cool man, you just came across like i was a dumba$$ And if it had shackles or blocks I probably wouldn't have asked but the 4" springs and 2" aal threw me off.

Thanks rnmedic

Back