• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35 with little lift help

2" clear and then prothanes? If that's the case then you have probably5-6" of uptravel. My prothanes are 1.5" clear at ride height but will compress an additional 4". 5.5" of uptravel is a far cry from 2-3" and works well even when I do catch a little air.

you could run with the prothanes touching the bump tower and have a solid bump stop inside the prothane that will contact the bump tower after 3 inches of up travel. I have about a half inch between the prothane and tower. havent gotten around to and solid stop yet though.

Are you saying that doing regular street driving you are hitting bumps that soak up 3"-4" of your shock?

you haven't met scott yet... you'll figure him out eventually, but his "roads" aren't really that. not to mention he has the coolest rig at the mall :D

you could run with the prothanes touching the bump tower and have a solid bump stop inside the prothane that will contact the bump tower after 3 inches of up travel. I have about a half inch between the prothane and tower. havent gotten around to and solid stop yet though.

it depends on where you wheel. that kind of setup wouldn't work out here.

Back