• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33x9.50x15s...

Hmmm... hard to see in the pic. Here's a list of stock wheels.. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/stock-tj-specifications-452871/#post4121478

i currently have some rubicon moabs.. 16x8 and bs is 5" (or +12mm), they tuck the 31s perfect.. miss the upper fender flare by 1/8" at full stuff. the ecco wheels i have, are +38mm bs, so they will clear the fender a bit better, but i'm worried about rubbing the control arms, and hitting insider fender well.

Looks most like Moab..5" b.s. according to your link.

Funny, on my phone I could zoom up on the avatar and the pic was reasonbly clear. Couldn't figure out how to zoom up on it on the computer.

my old setup... 33x10.5 BFG MTs on eccos, 1.25" wheel spacers, 3.5" lift

2782960866_6ba4a4b696_z.jpg

2782106829_2f1bedf408_z.jpg

2782103173_54b0fcf79c_z.jpg

thanks for posting.. that's a good looking setup. my challenge is running the 33x10.50/ecco combo on 3-3.5" and keeping my factory flares lol..

thanks for posting.. that's a good looking setup. my challenge is running the 33x10.50/ecco combo on 3-3.5" and keeping my factory flares lol..
I ran 33 X10.50 KOs on stock alloys, with 1.25" spacers, at 3-1/2" lift, by raising the flares, trimming the fenders and bumpstoping as necessary.
A little massaging, with a 3lb hammer, was necessary on the front inner fenders. Raising the fender flares was the key to keeping them and a near stock look.
Seems that every XJ is a little different depending on the parts mix.

I ran 33 X10.50 KOs on stock alloys, with 1.25" spacers, at 3-1/2" lift, by raising the flares, trimming the fenders and bumpstoping as necessary.
A little massaging, with a 3lb hammer, was necessary on the front inner fenders. Raising the fender flares was the key to keeping them and a near stock look.
Seems that every XJ is a little different depending on the parts mix.
i measured my front hub to bottom of stock flare, and it's right at 20", the rear is 20.625".. do you think not using the 1.25" spacers will help clear the outside edge more? at that point, the concern would be the inside of the tire, hitting the inner fender wall.

9.5 is just a bit too skinny for me. I totally get how it would do better in some elements, but just too skinny for my personal preference.

I seem to remember a guy talking about tires he had to worked out to be something like
34x10.5/11.5? He listed the other sizing specs, but I cant find and dont remember them.

Are there sizes available similar to that?

i measured my front hub to bottom of stock flare, and it's right at 20", the rear is 20.625".. do you think not using the 1.25" spacers will help clear the outside edge more? at that point, the concern would be the inside of the tire, hitting the inner fender wall.

Try it without spacers and see if it works. No need to buy them if they are not needed.
I like the wider track, for stability, and they keep the front tires from hitting the lower control arms and front sway bar. Wheels with 4" of backspacing would provide the same benefit as spacers when use with stock wheels).

Back