• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33s with only 2.5" inches of lift

whn I copied the url it said you didn't have to have a facebook account to view it, if I knew how to post a pic on here I would gladly do it that way lol

Hmmm ... now I'm starting to think I can toss my wife's old wheels of the JK onto the 2wd MJ with just a spacer and some bumps. Then I can use the 4.56 geared 8.25 in the garage to spin them.

whn I copied the url it said you didn't have to have a facebook account to view it, if I knew how to post a pic on here I would gladly do it that way lol

For ease of upload/sharing I use tinypic.com You choose the file to upload and it makes a url for it. You can copy/paste it. insert the link between

Hmmm ... now I'm starting to think I can toss my wife's old wheels of the JK onto the 2wd MJ with just a spacer and some bumps. Then I can use the 4.56 geared 8.25 in the garage to spin them.
You will need a lug adapter/spacer. AS JK wheels are 5x5 and XJ/MJ are 5x4.5
But yes, that will work

For ease of upload/sharing I use tinypic.com You choose the file to upload and it makes a url for it. You can copy/paste it. insert the link between

You will need a lug adapter/spacer. AS JK wheels are 5x5 and XJ/MJ are 5x4.5
But yes, that will work

Yep fully aware of the BP issue, running JK wheels on the XJ as well.

Back