• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

33's and more

94xjstud

NAXJA Forum User
33x12.5x15's Mud Terrains on cragar soft 8's with about 80% tread. 600 or reasonable offer

94xj brake booster and master cylinder (single diaphram) - 50 or reasonable offer

94xj steering box - 50 or reasonable offer

Rough Country Drop Brackets + Braces and all 4 Control Arms - 400 or reasonable offer

1974 Ford Dana 60 rear axle (16 spline, brakes in good condition, new wheel cylinders and wheel bearing seals) 150 or reasonable offer

JCR Offroad Stage 2 sliders - 200 or reasonable offer

Dana 30 Rotors/Calipers/brake pads (passenger rotor has wear on the backside of the rotor from where the dust shield was hitting it) - 100 or reasonable offer

I can take pics of anything upon request

I have a guy that might be buying the tires and rims on thursday night, but if you guys let me know ASAP I would rather them go to naxja'ers

Pictures and updated prices

Brake booster/Master cylinder - 40 obo
DSCF0312.jpg

Calipers/rotors/brake pads - 80 obo
DSCF0303.jpg

DSCF0304.jpg

Unused Delta Tech 6" offroad lights -60 obo
DSCF0310.jpg

Dana 60 - 100 obo
DSCF0191.jpg

Sliders - 180 obo
DSCF0467.jpg

Sale pending on the control arms and drop brackets, steering box.

Other stuff still available.

94xj brake booster and master cylinder (single diaphram) - 50 or reasonable offer

1974 Ford Dana 60 rear axle (16 spline, brakes in good condition, new wheel cylinders and wheel bearing seals) 150 or reasonable offer

Dana 30 Rotors/Calipers/brake pads (passenger rotor has wear on the backside of the rotor from where the dust shield was hitting it) - 100 or reasonable offer

I can take pics of anything upon request

Back