• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2009 Wheeling for Toys at Ks Rocks

4wdParakeet

NAXJA Forum User
Brushbeaters is holding it's annual Wheeling for Toys event to benefit children of Burbon County, Ks. It's being held at KS Rocks on Dec. 12th. Below is the flyer for the event. For more information and to preregister visit www.brushbeaters.com Hope to see some of you there. As I start finding out what the raffle items are I'll update them here.

Color09W4Tflyer.jpg

Parakeet

I was told last night that enough of the other club members are offering to be trail guides. This means I get to go to have a good time. Vince, Tyler, Blake You guys in???

Parakeet

looks like fun Chris. I spent the day cleaning out grain bins....I much rather would have been wheeling...or even receiving a cavity search as far as that goes :(

it was fun up untill I realized how bad the tires I have are. The first pic is only my third try up it. My buddy was already up so I was going up it. It kept kicking me into the rut and my tires would start spinning forward and I was sliding backwards. Slid off to the right of the trail and a tree about modified my rear hatch. Even being winched up the hill all I could do is spin the tires.

Parakeet

sorry i couldnt make it man. my jeep is not in a wheeling mood/condition right now unless i REALLY want to break it haha. hopefully soon though ill get it fixed. looks like it was fun though, definitely alot drier than when i was there last time.

The last time you were there, was that the trip you went with me and the other guy with the white kj? I'm horrible with names so I'm drawing a blank on his name.

Parakeet

t-case is junk and the turdy-five is ready to nuke.....

I think one of the guys in the club has a 29sp 8.25 for sale. Have Vince check Midwest Jeepthing for the transfer case I think I saw one on there for sale

Parakeet

I've got the kids all day, I may be able to sneak out this weekend though. If you are bored you are more than welcome to stop by. Just give me a call.

Parakeet

The last time you were there, was that the trip you went with me and the other guy with the white kj? I'm horrible with names so I'm drawing a blank on his name.
Yup, that was the last time I was there. :eyes: You are thinking of Steve. Haha, it seems like we have had this conversation before. I really want to get back out there for a change of scenery.

I've got the kids all day, I may be able to sneak out this weekend though. If you are bored you are more than welcome to stop by. Just give me a call.

Parakeet

this weekend im more than likely going to be at tylers woking on my junk unless we can sneak it in sometime this week. but if the jeep is fixed by this weekend, maybe we can go to KR for a day? get a little group together maybe

Back