• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Toys for Tots wheelin run

billyjp2

NAXJA Forum User
Bring your 4x4 and join Mass Krawlers for our first annual toy drive / trail run to benefit the Toys for Tots Foundation on Sunday, December 12th in Northampton Ma!

It will be held at 327 King Street in Northampton, from 9-11am, and departure for the trail run portion will immediately follow. Owners of any and all 4x4 vehicles and anyone wishing to donate a new, unwrapped toy to a child in need are urged to attend! Anyone with a vehicle that wants to participate in the trail run should have at least 31" tires with some experience driving offroad. Admission to the trail run is at least one new, unwrapped toy for donation!

** There will be optional more difficult trails available for the more modified rigs. However, these groups will be leaving earlier than the 11am end time in order to make it through the trails with a reasonable amount of time. If you plan to run one of these trails, please plan to be to the event as close to 9am as possible! The stocker trail run will still be leaving at 11am **

For more information and any questions, please visit the link below.
http://westernmass.toysfortots.org/...sites/local-events-upcoming.asp?nEventID=3977

I'll be leading one of the groups at RSG.

I'll try this again...haha, i'll come up and donate if someone has an empty seat for either of the wheeling runs????

If I get tires before then, I will be there

can someone let me know, or pm me what trails are going to be ran? Would love to go, but no more xj... buggy and trailer only

can someone let me know, or pm me what trails are going to be ran? Would love to go, but no more xj... buggy and trailer only
:smsoap:make sure you got a frt tow point:laugh3:

:smsoap:make sure you got a frt tow point:laugh3:

hhmmm Not sure I can hide the winch with a license plate... And btw, just incase you didnt know, My old xj had a front receiver from day one...

I'm not sure what the turnout will be for this, i'm not sure i'd take the trip all the way out here for something that might no go down like planned if i were you.

isn't that what ponhos are for? :p I wheeled in the rain with no wipers or heat with my head out the window... one of those few times I wheeled lol

did this run happen, date changed?

Back