• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ CRAWLER

chuckle... 30k... invested... invested he says!

I am glad you don't manage my investments.

How the hell did you put 30k into that thing, by towing it to a shop, tossing them a blank check and bending over?

well you can charge yourself 200 bucks an hour labor rate then add that into the price....i see it here in UT all the time. people add 1000-2000 worth of parts to the rig and suddenly a modified YJ becomes a 20k YJ :rolleyes:

oh and all the ads say moab ready ha ha

images

I imagine alot of the heat this guy gets also comes from the fact that his XJ looks the part and he spent $30K getting it to look the part, but all that money did nothing to make it capable.

A couple lockers on stock geared stock axles and no winch? Yeah....... where'd all the money go? Labor to bend and weld tube, and pretty paint.

If I spent 30k on my xj I wouldn't be wheeling it for sure, but I have looked over the pic a few times and honestly I don't see over 30k invested, maybe in paint and body but I just can't find it anywhere, I am gonna see receipts of proof of work or something

if I spent 30k on my MJ I'd be wheeling the piss out of it and beating it like it owed me money, because it damn well would!

If I spent 30k on my xj I wouldn't be wheeling it for sure, but I have looked over the pic a few times and honestly I don't see over 30k invested, maybe in paint and body but I just can't find it anywhere, I am gonna see receipts of proof of work or something
Cuz he rolled it. thats why he chopped it up. Then spent 6k getting it to look like it wasnt rolled and then another couple grand havong someone do a cage in it. Bet that thing looked like my last rig and he spent a pretty penny trying to make it look like it was just a pristine street rig that he decided to chop up and cage. Curious if title is salvage or not.

Cuz he rolled it. thats why he chopped it up. Then spent 6k getting it to look like it wasnt rolled and then another couple grand havong someone do a cage in it. Bet that thing looked like my last rig and he spent a pretty penny trying to make it look like it was just a pristine street rig that he decided to chop up and cage. Curious if title is salvage or not.

I'm :phone: the cruel police, you're in violation.

Did he report my post?! lmfao.

seriously. look at the ad he mentions a different windshield frame and windshield. its missing the roof. and he spent a bunch of money on paint and body work. screams roll over to me.

Its basically what I had to do to my 92 after I rolled it. I just didn't spend the bookoo bucks to make it pretty.

If I had spent 30K on it I would it expect to instantly transformed into a better driver than Shannon Campbell and have one KOH with it.

Back