• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 XJ CRAWLER

Oh man, that wasn't CRUEL of me was it? To share my Private Messages with the entire world. I'm SOOO sorry it that was. Bollocks, I try so hard to ne the opposite ot CRUEL.

ROR.

Mine's platinum bisnitches (in your face candy arse filters). :D

This thread has me thinking a bit though, is the CO Chapter becoming the Pirate 4x4 of NAXJA? Man, that would be awesome!!

so the key to beating the filters is to go full on hip hop? that is totally the shinizztle.

Or act British apparently. Bollocks, Arse, ****e (well schucks, they caught on to ****e)

Well it was tough but I after sneaking into the shed where Chrysler nails and staples the XJ together I managed to string up their best super glue guy and hold him hostage until they agreed to make mine out of platinum instead of the normal twigs and mud.

You CO guys are alright....

Well it was tough but I after sneaking into the shed where Chrysler nails and staples the XJ together I managed to string up their best super glue guy and hold him hostage until they agreed to make mine out of platinum instead of the normal twigs and mud.

That platinum must cost I don't know............12.5k???????

You CO guys are alright....
I was kinda thinkin the same thing

oh, if its dutch, its pretty horrible. He's just cruel.

you're just a......

image.png

:yelclap:

Back