• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee - Mild, Tasteful Modifications

Sounds like an Albatross, It doesn't want you to let it go :D

If this was 2 yrs ago, I'd have a buyer for you. They bought an 01 WJ with the 4.0, 4x4. It didn't have the extras yours does and I'm pretty sure they paid more.

Sounds like an Albatross, It doesn't want you to let it go :D
You bite your tongue!!

I just got back from a trip to Flagstaff, damn near 1000 miles, and no issues. Going over I had a 3 large boxes on the rack, as well as a 4Runner roll bar, and the Jeep did great, no issues with overheating or tranny slipapge.

I averaged 17MPG there, and 18.75MPG on the way back, driving at 66-68MPH.

I also got the chance to test the t-case to make sure it was rebuilt properly, and it was. No abnormal noises, and it shifted smoothly.

I'll be replacing the windshield as a cinder took a large chunk out of it, and the hot/cold created a very large crack.

So, BTT for a good vehicle, and thanks for looking.

I told you your tranny problems was from that pinched line. (That was fixed BTW)

Are you looking for an XJ? I could be interested in a trade... if only that think was running stronger axels.

2001 xj Sport w 127k
4.5" RW Lift Drop Brackets and Disco's
D44 rear with 4.10's
Rear locker
Limited slip front and rear
33" Goodyear MTR's
Durango front (winch ready) and rear bumpers
Surco Baja Rack
Cut and raised fenders
ARB intake
Fat exhaust with high flow cat and muffler
Super clean interior and body
SYE

Appreciate the offer, but I went out and bought me a 1991 Land Cruiser FJ 80...may have to find another garage if my dad/brother doesnt dis-own me...:D

Appreciate the offer, but I went out and bought me a 1991 Land Cruiser FJ 80...may have to find another garage if my dad/brother doesnt dis-own me...:D

I may have to disown you! :D A Cruiser?:gonnablow

Back