• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4

chaz_97_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Its time to sell the Jimmy. It has been a great car for my wife, but we have upgraded her into something else. So on to the details... 2001 GMC Jimmy SLT 4x4, Auto, 107,00 miles. Every available option expect a sunroof.

4.3l V6
Auto
4wd
4wheel ABS
Dual front Air Bags
Cold A/C
Power windows
Power door locks
Cruise Control
Tilt Wheel
Bose sound system with Cassette and single CD
Leather Interior
Dual Power/Heated Front seats
Privacy Glass
Factory Roof Rack
Towing Package
Alloy Wheels
Onstar
Auto dimming rear view Mirror
Auto dimming/heated outside mirrors
Im sure there are more that I missing or forgeting but these are the majors...

I have had all maintance done at the dealership I work at since we have been together. We got it with 40,000 miles on it from her Grandpa. Things that we have repaired or replaced in the last 2-3 years. Upper and lower ball joints, both front wheel bearings,front and rear brakes, front pinion seal, upper and lower intake gaskets, fuel sending unit/level sensor, rear end was completly re-built, A.I.R. pump, Battery, 4 BFG Long Trail T/A's, and transmission was just gone through (replaced sun shell). I can provide receipts for all repairs if needed. I would rate the interior a 9 out 10. There is normal wear on seats but no rips or tears, a few scuff marks on the door panels, and a couple minor stans in the carpet. All of this is very minor though. The exterior does have some minor scraps and scuffs with one spot of rust that has started on the rear tailgate. I can provide more pics upon request if needed. Clean tiltle in hand and ready for a new home.

Call or e-mail if interested 2-6-0-three-four-8-five-0-two-4 / [email protected] I do not answer please leave a message and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Asking $5,895 OBO

dscn1810y.jpg

dscn1813m.jpg

dscn1815i.jpg

dscn1817d.jpg

dscn1818u.jpg

That garage looks familiar.

I will vouch this is a nice truck.

mac 'club r' gyvr

Back