• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2001 5 Speed NV3550 Sport-----8500 obo

edmaude

NAXJA Member #1368
Sadly I need to part with my 2001 5 Speed. Best Jeep I have ever owned and very very rare with a 5 speed. Fully loaded with factory cruise, Pw, PL, Fog lights and upgraded stereo. Also new shocks, tires, all fluids in last 3k miles. Interior and Exterior are flawless...........100k miles

Please email or call me if you are a serious buyer

Ed

201-214-1566
[email protected]

Re: 2001 5 Speed NV3550 Sport-----8000 obo

Come on guys need to sell the Cherokee ASAP and am flexible on price. This is as rare as they come and in mint condition all around

Re: 2001 5 Speed NV3550 Sport-----7500 obo

Good point 8k is a bit high, but then again KBB is not an accurate read on all vehicles. My asking price is simply based on the value, condition, amt of brand new product installed, and scarcity of the 5 speeds out there.

There is over 1200 in new parts alone just installed with the tires, shocks, etc. I am not trying to over sell what I have, just not ready to give it away.

Pics available, just send me an email

[email protected]

Back