• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ 33s, locked, alloys, etc.......lots of pics!

MossMan

NAXJA Forum User
may1.jpg

Time for Emily's toy to go. New baby in a month or so and we just don't have time to use it now.

2000 XJ Sport
86,xxx miles
4.0 with lots of goodies
AW4 and np231 w/ sye and cv shaft
Skid Row armour underneath
Alloy shafts front and rear with stock spares for all
Lockright front and No slip rear locker
4.56 gears
MORE x over steering conversion on front, uses heims and I have spares
Custom SOA conversion on front using Alcan springs
Winch bumper, don't remember the brand
ARB Safari Snorkel
FullsizeXJGear Tail lights
Roof mount spare
Light bar
Warn XD9000i, practically brand new
Optima Red Top, less than a year old
Cobra CB
CD player with sub
Hitch
it goes on and on and on....................

My wife has wheeled this thing almost everywhere my YJ on one tons and 40's has wheeled. It set up to go and drives well on road too. The guy we got it from used it as his daily driver. Needs the tires balanced for that now but not a big deal. This Jeep wheels great and runs great. The only regret is that I didn't put enough body armour on it before I let here start wheelin' it It has body damage on the rockers and doors. Some on the rear hatch too. I will show pics of everything and if anyone wants specific pics just let me know. We'd like to have $7000 for it.

Here's a few interior shots.

1002.jpg

1003.jpg

1004.jpg

Engine compartment

1005.jpg

Nice scenic pic :D

SwissMay2006020.jpg

I can't find the body damage pics right now. I'll take some in teh morning and post them up.

Action shot

Jamboree2006040.jpg

Jamboree2006046.jpg

mlowerrockgarden.jpg

Thanks,

Moss

Hell there is a back seat!! Keep it and take the new baby with you!! Congrats by the way.party1:

locked up did the leaves. you'd have to ask him about his decision. They work great though. I love the uniqueness and simplicity.

sale pending. should be gone this weekend.

Back