• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 2DR XJ Red, FS

warrior

Member#224
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

032.jpg

1998 Cherokee XJ in outstanding condition. This is a great daily driver, handles great and is very quick. 146K miles with no leaks, may have been replaced by prev owner, has some engine mods like larger throttle body and spacer, K&N filter, comp chip and cat back that I shortened the tail pipe for ground clearance and welded back together. Trans shifts great, Exterior is very clean and no rust or major dent. Axles are a D44 rear with 456 gears and a Detriot locker and relocated shock mounts for ground crearance. Front D30 456 gears and a Detriot Tru-track and boxed lower control arm mounts.T&T long arms with high clearance belly pan, Rubicon Ex coils and track bar with frame brace. Front remote res shocks give it tons of axle travel ounce the sway bar links are disconected. The rear has RE leaf springs that flex great. Tom woods driveshaft and transfer case slip yoke eliminater. Goodyear 305-16 MT(33s) on simulater bead lock rims that I modified to hold a Jeep hub cap. Killer sterio with amp and sup. power everything and the AC works. Old school Con- ferr roof rack with High lift mount, Winch bumper in front(winch NOT included) and I made the rear rock bumper and tire rack for the rear. Side rock rails and frame stiffeners welded in, Alarm system. Just inspected, good till 6/13. I'm sure I'm forgetting something But I'll update. Like I said it's drive great for everyday and it will go anywere you want, I just don't drive it anymore and I have other project going. John $6500.00 OBO

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f156/mjtj/98 Cherokee/

Last edited:
John's Jeeps are always top notch and clean.. glws

What's the story on Camaro? My 71 was same color... sold it 28 years ago. That's one of the two i'd REALLY like back..

Hi John, thanks for the complement, I hate to see it go but I only put 3000 miles on it in the last year and a half. The Camaro is my sister's car, it's back in O.C NJ now.

Missed you at NAC-Fest this year John. Jeep still looks great!! The next question is what is that rusty piece of something taking up residence in your garage now? The fender looks a little like a Scout or old Bronco....?

Missed you at NAC-Fest this year John. Jeep still looks great!! The next question is what is that rusty piece of something taking up residence in your garage now? The fender looks a little like a Scout or old Bronco....?

If I had to guess id say that's a scout

Nope, not a scout, it's a 72 CST blazer with D60 high steer and a 14 bolt from a cucv ( I think it's called). Here's some pics. It's only getting a 2" lift with 33's on stock steelies with hub caps, 700R4 and a fullcage, other than that It's going to be a stock driver. The one pic is how it should look someday.

Ltgreenblazer3.jpg

003-13.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

009-4.jpg

Back