• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 SE

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
Considering selling my XJ.

Let's see if there's any interest.

np231
D30, ARB,4.88, Alloy shafts, 760X joints.
Ford 8.8, E-locker, 4.88
Advance Adapters SYE
35" Kevlar MTRs on Soft 8s
Rear Rough country main leafs combined with stock packs for about 5.5"
Front 4.5" RE springs with .75" spacers
Front ORF Bumper
Mile Marker 10500# hydro winch.
Rock Krawler 3 link
Rock Krawler Bomb proof track bar and mount
Rock Krawler steering.
LeBaron Hood vents
Throttle body spacer
99+ intake
3 core CSF radiator
Snorkle
AWshifting kit
Taurus fan/zirgo fan combination
Jet stage 2 Chip.
Banks Header to custom 3" flowmaster 40
Optima Blue top
Accel plug wires
Q-tech extended brake lines.

Known issues:
1. Exahust touches the floor, consequently the floor gets hot enough to melt plastic stuff (crocs)
2. The winch controller doesn't work, I had to apply power directly to the solenoids the last time I used it and it works fine.
3. Sometimes the engine stumbles when started, it has never failed to start.
4. There is a new leak I haven't investigated yet in the rear main region, could be valve cover gasket, I don't know.
5. The small copper stem for the ARB came out, and the front end will have to be taken back down to get it operational.
6. I think the injectors are too small, It currently has 19# ford injectors.
7. The rear driveshaft is from a 1973 ford Bronco and feels like it has a bit of runout, as I can feel vibes at highway speeds.
8. The transmission pan seeps a little bit, one of the bolts broke off years ago and I never worried about it.
9. I ghetto fabbed the front diff cover and ran the ARB air line through it, it was used and the copper line was too short.

I could fix all of the known issues in a weekend, but I honestly don't have the weekend to spare.

Spares.
Unit bearing
drive shaft
PS pump
stock intake manifold
I'm sure there are others as well.

AC works, Cruise works, Runs great, drives great, I made a round trip to Louisiana this summer in it and wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. Any interest? $4500 OBO.

IPHONEPICTURES016.jpg

September2011205.jpg

September2011206.jpg

September2011207.jpg

September2011208.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never tried de woody. I saw Searchers XJ not make it up on 36's and I was on 33's at the time.

Flores, That's a roof.

Pz if you want a chicken, I can throw a few in.

Flores, That's a roof.

LOL. Yeah, it'd be pretty easy to believe Flores is just that much of a 'tard....... but I'm pretty sure he was cracking a phunnay.

:laugh:

I'd snag it but don't have the funds. Maybe if you get a wild hair to sell it again come tax return time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back