• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ part out crawler and stock parts galore

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
1996 XJ part out
located in sacramento

Parts updated 12/6/16 - if its not listed, it sold, not has already sold.
Well, the entire list sold except

K&N air filter
10$

99+ horseshoe intake lightly ported and polished where the runners go into the head, and the throat for the throttle body mating surface was opened up as well. Works with a stock throttle body or a bored out one.
40$

Last edited:
I need some interior trim pieces, any left such as the drivers side A pillar above the door including handle. Also the trim above the sun visors. The rear D post both sides and the trim above the rear hatch connecting the D posts. I'll pay to ship of course. Let me know.

I need some interior trim pieces, any left such as the drivers side A pillar above the door including handle. Also the trim above the sun visors. The rear D post both sides and the trim above the rear hatch connecting the D posts. I'll pay to ship of course. Let me know.

yeah ill try to get some pics to you. id say PM me your cell phone that'll be easier if you want random detail shots or something.

who knows maybe we can find you a parts train.

They are the older style mirrors

Im sure for me to take it to UPS and ship itll cost me 40-50$ is my gut feeling . Maybe i could break them into 2 chunks and maybe use 2 flat rate boxes.

Let me see if it sells locally first

Does the radiator come with all the crap to convert from closed Renix to open system?

probably. just radiator and overflow tank, right ?

Would you be willing to ship the ECU and injectors?

Would you be willing to ship the ECU and injectors?

Sent a pm the other day. That stuff is nice and small so itll be easy to ship in a flat rae box.

a lot of the trim is splashed with the POs rhino liner floor covering job. its all fairly compromised.

they are yours...

Back