• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 xj part out

CAJJ93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
sad to say it's finally the time, but reg is due so I went with the PNO instead.

the body is pretty beat up at this point. most parts are in good shape, I am interest in trading+cash for LS6 intake and throttle body

the jeep is frame plated front to back with HDO stiffeners, ruffstuff mid, and additional bracing on the front near the steering box. very little wiggle room. set up for 3 link. once all parts are gone, if someone wants to take it on as a project lets work something out! or if you want to take the whole thing that would be great name your price. haven't started the part out yet, still a running/driving jeep

NOT for sale:
front/rear axle
heims
booster/mast cyl
rims not for sale yet

FOR SALE:
4 mtr kevlars, worn - $75 each or $200 take all
4.0 motor, 210k miles, runs great but had some overheating issues at freeway speed/ up hill
AW4 transmission, clocked output, works great but I had some issues with it offroad. might be on the cooked side
NP231, jb conversions SYE, doesn't leak a drop - $250
all engine parts are available and look good
stock steering box, drilled pitman - $20

5.5" deaver progressive coil springs - $210
2x bilstein shocks I think 12" travel eyelet/eyelet - $40/pair
56" leaf springs, one might be a little S - $60/pair
front driveline, shortened 1" - $20
spare 1310 ujoint - $10
fancy blue lifetime valve cover gasket new - $20
D60 high steer arms, ford - $80/pair

I'm sure I have some more gear, I'll take inventory and post up later

Jake 916 eight47 zero539

What brand d60 high steer arms ?

probably interested in that front driveline possibly for a buddy. whats the length on it center to center of U joint caps with 1" of the slip joint showing?

VC gasket is for aluminum cover, correct?

They are 37s

probably interested in that front driveline possibly for a buddy. whats the length on it center to center of U joint caps with 1" of the slip joint showing?

I will pull some measurements sir

VC gasket is for aluminum cover, correct?

I'd assume so?

No go on the bumper. More work then I thought. Looks so clean tho

yeah it's pretty well integrated and you'd have to cut the quarters. Cutting it off would not be fun

Back