• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 XJ

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I am looking to trade my XJ.

First, the bad: Headliner is sagging. Passenger seat leans/moves forward, but will not tilt to allow complete access to rear seats, rust & paint as listed below, no exterior mirrors (I can get these for you from my work if requested). That's really all I can think of. It drives great! I hate to sell it, but it always start craving that open top feeling once this time of year rolls around.

Here are the specs/info:

Year: 1993
Make: Jeep
Model: Cherokee (XJ)
Miles: 209,XXX
Engine: 4.0L Inline 6 (Very strong, runs GREAT! It barely leaks, if anything)
Trans: 5 speed AX15 (Shifts great! No grinding whatsoever!)
Front Diff: HP30 - ONE piece shaft, non-vacuum disconnect!! :-D
Rear Diff: Chrysler 8.25
Gears: Stock (3.07's I think)
Rims: 15" gold multispokers
Tires: Performer GT Radials - Good tread! Unsure of exact size. I'd guestimate 29's.
Paint: Hood & roof have usual oxidization
Rust: Under doors - shown in photos
Lift: 2" Teraflex BB
Front bumper: Warrior Products with grill guard - Custom welded/painted light tabs
Accessories: Bored out to 62mm throttle body, Tomken or Rugged Ridge Tow Hook Brackets w/ tow hooks, Warn 100 watt long range lights, Hella 55 watt fogs, Kenwood (KDC-138 or 135 I think & this can stay), CB antenna mount on rear passenger side fender area (will include 3' CB antenna if requested), rear European spec lights (I have yet to see another XJ with these lights! These are the actual ones of European XJ's, not altezza crap) Gibson exhaust tip (sounds great), what looks to be a Cherry Bomb type muffler, inspected in PA 'til 10/08. I also have some lift springs (coils) and some add a leafs in my basement. You can have them if you like as well as some other misc Jeep stuff. It was a daily driver for me during winter and I wheeled it three times.

Photos:
DSC_0497.jpg

233176050_3NEFa-L.jpg

233188151_KYuY5-L.jpg

233189979_vqMXf-L.jpg

More photos available upon request. I'll prob take some this weekend and add them as well.

Looking to trade for a 1991-1995 YJ, preferably a bright color (Red, yellow, light blue, light green, etc.) Would prefer a 4.0L I6 but could deal with a 2.5L 4 banger. MUST be manual. Will throw in some cash if need be.

Please contact me at: [email protected] or PM me. Thank you.

ill vouch for this jeep running.driving well. good luck with the trade
on another note you wanna trade taillights?

Thanks Jon. I'd prefer to keep them on the Jeep since I know people love the lights :p But let me give it a little time and we'll see who's interested.

ok i call dibs if you decide you can part with them...ill add cash

the way this is goin u might as well part it out in which case ill take your front axle and headlights haha

i still have that olympic one I talked to you about months ago ...

Back