• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1993 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Located in North Ogden

TRNDRVR

NAXJA Forum User
Selling my 1993 Mercury Grand Marquis. 149000'ish miles. I bought it late 2012 as my commute car and I am the second owner. My kids call it the "pedophile child abductor" car. :confused:

Since I've owned it I replaced the Intake Air Temp sensor (IAT), Mass Air Flow sensor (MAF), EGR Valve and Tube, Oxygen Sensors, Catalytic Converters, plugs, wires, fuel pump, shocks, serpentine belt, t-stat, coolant, and probably other stuff I've forgotten about. I also had installed dual exhaust with "clone" Flowmaster 40's mufflers. True dual exhaust with the V8 sound to go with it.

This is the Triton 4.6L motor. This motor is before Ford had troubles with "spitting spark plugs" and "cracked intake Manifolds".

I had just a little body work done to the right rear door after the wind blew some debris into it while parked in front of my house, and had it repainted the stock color by MAACO Auto Painting in Layton this year. I think it was the "Premium" paint package(?)

I put on period correct aftermarket 15X7 Coys Wheels. Tires are newer and in good shape.

Front side windows are legal tinted, rear side and back widows are limo tint.

Couple of things; throws 172 & 176 oxygen sensor lean codes. Sensors are new, but.......(?) I have an OBD1 reader to clear the codes. OBD1 reader and Haynes manual comes with car.

Power antenna doesn't work.

Has about a 4" crack in the lower right corner of the rear bumper. (in these pictures/barely noticeable)

I had the transmission rebuilt by a friend who worked at Aamco. Shifts great 1-2-3, but acts a little funny with overdrive. I've learned to live with it and it doesn't bother me enough to have it rebuilt again. Also has a shift kit in it.

I drive this car every day as my daily driver. I commuted to SLC twice a week. I've driven it to Rapid City, SD twice, and to the Oregon coast once. The best I've gotten was 26 mpg on one of my SD trips.

Selling because of health reasons. I'm no longer working, and I need to thin the vehicle herd a little. Four cars and 2 drivers.

Nice car for its age. A/C blows cold, doesn't overheat during the summer. Drives like a LazyBoy!

Asking $1850.00 OBO

Call or text is best. ate oh won 5 six for nine 6 five to

MGM1_zpse8261890.jpg

MGM3_zpsdf20b1ba.jpg

MGM2_zps52209ab1.jpg

MGM8_zpsb82f98cb.jpg

MGM7_zpsae73d04f.jpg

MGM4_zps18218fa0.jpg

MGM5_zps3c50c295.jpg

MGM6_zps6e8635a3.jpg

Back