• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1968 Kaiser Jeep Super Wagoneer for sale

well i am sure battery is no good. tires aired up in march when i moved and transfercase is in neutral and i cant get it to move. like i said i was moving it at my shop from one parking place to another and it went into neutral and i never looked into it. the lever actually poped out if that helps. i don't know about that stuff. I was the fab guy at the shop

ok guys if anyone post here or pm's me keep in mind i am at the Primm 300 races so i may not have access to a computer until Sunday night so leave the message and i will return it on Sunday. Thank you

you get pulled over or an officer see's it sitting on the street with tags over 6 months out and It WILL get towed.

My point is you can get it in your name and register it. i just have not

Yup thats what i understood once you extrapolated a bit.

I didn't, at any point, consider not registering it. Not worth it. I'd just rather wait for a non-smog rig thats current...shouldn't dissuade someone who's prepared to deal with the DMV on this. You'll be gettin' an honest rig worth putting some money into, for sure, it seems like.

Good luck with the sale!

Back