• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1968 CJ5 rolling frame with title. NJ

rag

NAXJA Forum User
This is located in central jersey.

1968 cj5 frame, axles, suspension, steering (steering wheel is bent), 5 wheels, 5 tires, grill (with headlights/markers), hood

title in hand

i needed this gone three months ago.

...from here it's on to earlycj5.com, then craigslist, from there to the scrapyard...

IMG_0953.jpg

100bucks takes it all. pickup only.

I will update thread and send email with clear daytime pictures within 24hours.

located at 08854

i thought it was cool too.... then realized the LAST thing i need is a full resto-mod. when im 40 years young i'll get a TJ and restore it =]

...due to 3" of snow and a horrible downpour afterwards i was not able to take pictures.

tomorrow looks very promising. sorry for delay

Zombie thread time.

Long story short I still have this thing. I started to get heavy into grassroots drifting and i need this GONE like two years ago gone. I'll still have my beloved XJ but i need to cut down my entire collection of Jeep things.

Come take it. Scrap it. Part it. Shoot it into orbit. I DONT CARE.

Free, zero money, nada, i'll give you 25cents to take it, tips appreciated, IT NEED TO BE GONE ASAP.

If it's not gone in the net couple weeks i'm having some hillbilly take it along with a bunch of other scrap i have around the house.

I have NO idea where i put the paper title, if i find it i'll get it to you.

I started to scrap the things i have laying around. I found the hood and the front grill assembly for it. Some one please make some use of it before it goes to the scrapper...

Back