• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 ton 95 XJ fore sale/parts

ROBZ95Xj

NAXJA Forum User
welp.

after going over my finances, it doesnt make sense for me to keep this thing. i just dont have the time to wheel it, and its dumb driving this built of a jeep around to pick up groceries and go to dinner. ideally, i'd love to sell it whole. it would come with a bunch of extra parts listed below. once i start getting serious offers on big parts (axles, tires, etc) it'll get parted.

95 XJ Sport, 4.0/AX15/Atlas
195,100 miles, rotella synthetic run for the last 11k. engine has received a stellar bill of health via rev limiter analysis from blackstone labs. motor was recently tuned up and has a new distributer. jeep was lifted/axle swapped at 195k miles, ive owned the jeep since 183k, and have worked on it since ~160k miles. i got it as a hs grad present and i am the third owner. maintenance wasn't always done on time, it was dealer maintained by the first owner. jeep has been wheeled but never beaten on(kidding). there are only 30 actual wheeling trips on this rig.

engine/driveline:
K&N jetski air filter
hi flow cat
thrush welded muffler
brown dog poly motor mounts and engine brackets
newish radiator
valve cover gasket replaced less than 1k miles ago
AX15 has fresh fluid

front axle:
1988 ford HP60
5.38's
lockrite
10 factory shafts
Ried knuckles
poly perfomance drive flanges
RS cover

rear axle:
92 ford D60-ISU
5.38's
spool
yukon shafts
RS cover

suspension:
3 link frt 4 link rear, with clayton and artec brackets
jeep is plated front to back with hd offroad stiffeners, with extra stiffening on the inside, outside, and bottom of steering box area. jeep is also caged with a hybrid-style cage using 1.75x.120 DOM tube. rockers were cut out and replaced with 2x5 box tube.

other extras include a sick racetruck with HIDS

tires are 42" Pitbull Rockers on Stazworks double beadlocks

if the jeep is sold as a whole, i will include a can of mellow yellow

i'll start at $9400.95 negotiable for the whole thing as-is. there are a few quirks here and there but this jeep is 100% DD-able, will do 75 on the highway all day, wheel the whole weekend and drive back home.

as far as parts, here's my price breakdown.
42's and stazies $2200
Frt 60 $2600
Rear 60 $2000
chassis $500

it loves to play turtle

bp5.jpg

Take $8 and most of a lollipop you get at a bank (honestly, not going to give up my tootsie roll pop for this, it's just not that cool of a jeep).

lol

Back