• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Feb 21st...

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
Be there by 8:30am, plan on heading into the trails by 9:00am.

Post up what trail level you want to run (just "Reply with Quote" on the last post in the list and add your name)....

Blacks

Blues

Greens

This is assuming there is no snow/ice. If the trails are covered in snow/ice, then there may not be a "black" group. There is quite a bit snow/ice up there right now, so we'll see. If your new at this and not sure where you belong, go for greens.

If the trails are covered in snow/ice, then there may not be a "black" group.

Haha.

Last time I was there during snow and ice (the Maryland Annual Frosty Balls run), I had to winch up Yellowjacket Ridge. Then they closed the trail going down to the West property as we were on it...there was a stocker group that couldn't get back up the access road, and we ended up winching something like 20 rigs up that day.

No good for me that weekend...with any luck, my rig will be all loaded up into my buddy's box trailer and en route out to California for the King of the Hammers race. :D Not racing, of course...but staff support thursday & friday, followed by wheeling with some of the SoCal crew on Saturday and Sunday.

You're good at picking weekends I can't make. :sure:

Im sure there will be something to run regardless of conditions, but if there is snow im not going down that big ass off camber hill that is like a mile long haha.
Ill be there though.

Blacks

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)

Greens

I'm going to check with my work schedule but I'm going to say Greens as it will be my first venture at RC.

oh come on people commit already, well my friend is coming with his rubicon

Blacks

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)
2. James (rubicon guy)

Greens

Blacks

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)
2. James (rubicon guy)

Greens
1.Hammered (I really gotta put the new CB in)
2.JS Customs (gotta check with him first)

Maybe I'll get the OBA together by then... maybe.

I wish I could go but If I get my garage finished in the next week or two, I'll be installing a TNT long arm lift with frame stiffeners and swapping out the axles. I got to get it done before NACFEST.

Let me check with the wife. But I'm in..
Snow - Greens..
No snow - Blues..

See ya:smoker:

i might be in i also have a friend with a zj he might want to tag along would it be ok

I dont think I'll be making this one...I have 5 exams that following week, which means I have to take off work that whole week. I have to make up all the hours I miss each month so I'm stuck working every day until then. Anyone interested in doing a trip in march?

I dont think I'll be making this one...I have 5 exams that following week, which means I have to take off work that whole week. I have to make up all the hours I miss each month so I'm stuck working every day until then. Anyone interested in doing a trip in march?

sure, but reconsider haha.... wheeling jeep/studing a book

haha I can think of a lot of things I'd rather be doing than studying. Unfortunately, most of my grades are based off of 2 test grades...these (midterms) and finals. I'd rather not be here another semester and pay another $7000 though because I went wheeling instead of studying.

haha I can think of a lot of things I'd rather be doing than studying. Unfortunately, most of my grades are based off of 2 test grades...these (midterms) and finals. I'd rather not be here another semester and pay another $7000 though because I went wheeling instead of studying.

yeah but wouldnt you rather be cool in front of your friends and possibly a chick or two?

yeah but wouldnt you rather be cool in front of your friends and possibly a chick or two?

I think he is more worried about the "check or two" that his degree :rtm: will allow him to collect!! And he doesn't want to worry about memmorizing the phrase "Would You Like Fries With That???"

Besides, I just don't understand the attraction to chicks.... they're small, yellow and make a lot of noise....

:D:D:D:D

Back