• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Toys for Tots run, November 1st

Bryan C.

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
ToyDrive.jpg

Hey everyone. The Sierra Chapter BOD and I have decided to hold a Toys for Tots run this year. All participants are asked to bring a new, unwrapped toy for donation to a local charity (no stuffed animals please).

To make things easier for everyone to get together Phil, Ben H. and myself will hold 3 seperate runs on November 1st. For the Sacramento area guys, we'll meet at Prarie City. For the Bay Area, we'll be meeting at Hollister Hills. For those in the central California area we'll be meeting at Bald Mountain.

Don't think you can make it to the run? Well you can always find someone who is going and have them bring the toy for you. I am also willing to accept cash donations via paypal or mail. I will use that cash to buy toys for donation.

Stay tuned to this thread for more details. Also, everyone is invited to this run no matter what you drive. We'll be promoting this run on several local internet forums as well. The more people who show up the better.

Let's all get together for some wheeling and help out some less fortunate kids along the way.

So who's in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Works for me!! I will drive either Starboard M's jeep (locked/locked) or my POS (open/open) as long as someone can tell me how to get un-stuck!!

Young son will still be in CO, so you are just stuck with me tagging along at the end of the line!!

Hollister... dust, mud (if we get any rain), and more dust!!

:D

Barring any unforseen joy blockers (unexpected commitment made by the better half without my consultation), I'm in as well!!! Toy's for Tot's and Second Harvest are 2 of my favorite charities, great idea.

:peace:

I am in.

I'm in! If I can't make the run, I'll at least donate some $$$. The sooner we figure out a date, the more likely I'll be able to make it. Thanks for taking on a good cause!

Hunter

Sounds awesome. I should be in, but it is right next to SEMA and I need to figure out when I fly there, but I think I will be going out that week sometime, not the weekend.

Sorry, I'm an idiot. Funny thing is, I re-read it. Talk about reading comprehention! I'll have to do a $$$ donation as my wife and I are expecting then. Total bummer to miss this!

Hunter

I guess technically speaking, since it is open to everyone this should be considered a Holiday Toy Drive. So that means we can gather toys wherever we can to donate. I have a plan to ask some of the guys at work to help out too.

Last edited:
I plan on being at the Prarie City venue!

I'm down my rig might not be so ill atleast donate =]

soxyfarmer said:
Sorry, I'm an idiot. Funny thing is, I re-read it. Talk about reading comprehention! I'll have to do a $$$ donation as my wife and I are expecting then. Total bummer to miss this!

Hunter
not to hijack or anything but... congratulations =]

I'm in for the Prarie city run. We just did a run with my uncles M/C. Looking forward o it, any other Sacramento area people in?

Sean

Last edited:
That's what I read in another post of yours,congrats man!

Bump for the kids.

For the central valley people: Who is coming out and what are you bringing? Do you think they would frown upon an old fashioned Red Ryder? That was one of my favorite toys growing up. Lots of fun, but lots of trouble. Do you all want to do a BBQ or potluck or nothing for lunch?

Anyways, bump for the kids~!

I'm in. I'll be bringing one of whatever the hottest toys for Christmas will be (should know more about that as the date gets closer)

Back