• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snow run Pics go here.

GI-John

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I'm hoping everyone got back safe and sound. Another great trip with a bunch of great people. We had 14 vehicles total with a Built YJ, a Disco, and a ZJ. I'll save the official trip report for Matt, since he seems to do them so eloquently. Pics are in no particular order.

Matt challenging "YJ Guy" to a game of Rochambeau
DSCF3526.jpg

Some really cool Jeep we saw at the gas station.:D
DSCF3513.jpg

Heading up the switchback
DSCF3525.jpg

Posing...
DSCF3532.jpg

Two crazy girls on their first snow run. Lonnie drove (albeit white knuckled) on the way down
DSCF3533.jpg

Matt showing Lonnie some NWC lovin'
DSCF3557.jpg

DSCF3556.jpg

Shenannigans at the turn around/get stuck point
DSCF3558.jpg

DSCF3559.jpg

Thanks again everyone!

John

looks like yall had a lot of fun.

We finally made it home. So much for having the trailer for my own Jeep!!

Apparantly Trace (in his Wife's ZJ) did in her front driveshaft while doing donuts in the street just before we aired up and left. So just outside of Skykomish we tried to remove the front driveshaft and got all but 1 bolt undone before stripping the last one. We took my Jeep off the trailer, put his on, and aired up the tires on my Jeep so that we could all get home in one piece.

Had a great time. Pic's will be up as soon as I get a chance, but I only got a few.

Thanks to everyone for showing up. Bringing kids, and sleds. My kids had a great time!!

1 think I learned from this trip. Start earlier in the day. I am not sure exactly what time it was that we finally got on the trail but I am betting it was very close to 11:00. That is way too late to start a snow run!!

Michael
Michael

Yep, we also had a great time, except for the damn traffic on Hwy 2 on the way home. Couldn't ask for better weather! Here are a few of the pics we took, you can see the full set at My Photobucket Page.

Airing down
CIMG0015-1.jpg

Scenery on the way up was awesome!
CIMG0024.jpg

View from near the back of the pack
CIMG0027.jpg

Lunchtime!
CIMG0048.jpg

Getting dug-out and turned around once we couldn't go any further
CIMG0049.jpg

Photoshop-special group shot on the way down
groupshot.jpg

I have a couple videos that I'll be posting as well.

Thanks to Michael for organizing this one; another awesome snow run!

Cheers!
- Jay

Oh yeah, and I couldn't resist this one....

Hey Matt, remember this???
sm1504.jpg

Payback is a b!tch :roflmao:
CIMG0050.jpg

- Jay

Back