• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SE Chapter Merchandise

Kudzu

NAXJA Forum User
Okay I have placed the order and here's what they will look like...If anyone would like to get in on the order...Wednesday June 7th will be the last chance...

SELogo.jpg

Decal $8
Tshirt $12
Long Sleeve Tshirt $16
Sweatshirt $20
Hoodie $25
Sizes S-XL
Add $2 for XXL-XXXL

Colors White, Red, Sand, Ash Gray

Shipping
$1 for Decals only
$5 for 1-2 tshirts
$8 for 3 plus items

Payment
Paypal [email protected]
or Mail to
Heather Young
P.O. Box 710
Centre, AL 35960

Last edited:
That looks great! Thanks:viking:

How did I miss this, I want a decal and shirt, errr.

ZachMan said:
How did I miss this, I want a decal and shirt, errr.
Yer too busy lookin at tires and lockers......:sunshine:

ChuckstrPT said:
Yer too busy lookin at tires and lockers......:sunshine:

True :confused1

maybe after Tellico I will have another run of Shirts done if there is enough interest...but I will have extra decals for sure...should have them next week.

Kudzu said:
maybe after Tellico I will have another run of Shirts done if there is enough interest...but I will have extra decals for sure...should have them next week.

I'm in for a decal or two and same for shirts if you decide to make them. Just let me know

Kudzu,

Not sure if the shirts are in yet but if they are can you bring some orders to the crawl? ;) may save on the shipping costs.

I already have those orders packed with the crawl shirts

I will be mailing them out Sat morning...I get the decals tomorrow afternoon...Sorry for the Delay and I appreciate the patience.

So, I got this really kewl tshirt, with our SEC logo on it, but it's an XXL...and my skinny but only needs an XL. Is there a chance I can swap that out? It's sooo big I can't wear it, and it's killing me!
Thanks!

Damn..I guess I goofed when I was looking at the labels...hehe...sned it back to me Andy and I will send you an XL out on Tue....:)

Back