• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did you get anything for Christmas that is XJ related?

rumblebelly

NAXJA Forum User
My wife bought me an SK 0-250 ftlb torque wrench and The Bone-ster. I'm a little surprised since there was a time she tried to ban me from working on my vehicles. I figured she'd buy me drum gear but maybe the cussing from the garage isn't as annoying as a drummer in the basement.

I got a 30gb IPod which I plan to use in mine, and I bought my Sister new speakers for her's, we all gave Dad money for a laptop, which will be used in what ever one we're roadtripping in and need a map (most likely mine, but you never know)

my parents got me (2)NEW 400 watt amps and (4)Crossfire marine speakes 5x7 for the doors will do write up on the custom door installs and I also got another 12"TRE tsi sub.

my girlfriend got my a bigger amp wiring kit and MDF board.She also got off for work on neyyears day and cant forget a new panasoinc deck since my one now was a year old.

I told my parents i needed a new muffler on the phone... Funny thing when i came to their house for x-mas they had an envelope with a note saying they were getting it for me for x-mas... Oh and my father got me a Kri-Kit belt tensioner

Parents got me warn rock sliders and a cb kit

I got a "car cover", lets see that rain get in now....lol ( its waterproof). Hey Langer, let us know how you like that Pit Bull, had been thinking about getting one.

I got a lathe it's a decent size at 13 x 24 with 1.5" thru the spindle, and a auto shade welding helmet. So no XJ stuff but I'll be going to work on building lots of stuff, and I should have a milling machine mid to late summer. Then I'll be in business

Last edited:
c4x4 double tube rock rails, FINALLY. those go on tomorrow.

$200 GC to the local Jeep shop for my cage.

I got to see my daughter's face as she opened her gifts.

Everything else pales in comparison.

All you moms and dads out there know what I'm talking about.

:D

DSCF0013.jpg

I know just what you mean Gil. Though my kids are in their late teens, I still enjoy seeing them enjoy their gifts.

Les

BTW: My daughter came in the other evening and cleaned my house for me (including washing drapes and cleaning the wood floors). We spent part of the evening just visiting, drinking coffee, and listening to some old Chicago. She finished up after I had gone to bed. That was my Christmas gift. :)

Back